Sign in to follow this  
BLUE

Texans trade Matt Schaub to Raiders for 6th round pick

If you take away everything he did wrong, he's actually pretty good.

JaMarcus Russell was pretty good if you take away the whole lazy and being addicted to purple drank thing. :laugh:

Honestly I don't think Schaub will be as bad as he was in 2013. It'd be damn hard for him to sink down to that level again. I do think the Raiders are idiotic if they think Schaub is the answer for the entire 2014 season. They need to really consider drafting a QB at least in the second round.

I'm sure McKenzie/Allen are just trying to cover their asses, because they honestly don't have enough time to develop a quarterback. They'll be long fired before a rookie can blossom into an even decent starter at the NFL level.

Edited by FartWaffles
  • Upvote 1

The Raiders now have Jake Delhomme Schaub

not sure if typing error or joke

If its a joke its a poor one. Delhomme lead a team to the Super Bowl and in his prime was a highly underrated QB. He just fell off a cliff really fast.

Schaubs better than espns memory... theres a reason, not too long ago he was deserving of his contract. Hope it works out for both sides.

I think a lot of his problem was mental, as well. I really think he bounces back this year. Is he going to be amazing? Doubt it.. But they need to be looking to stock up on weapons and he will be just fine.

I'd love to see DMC healthy for just ONE YEAR. Such a fun guy to watch...

• Upvote 1