Sign in to follow this  
Omerta

Ngata's Baltimore Ravens Mock.

Ladies and Gentleman and children of all ages this is my mock for how things should go imo for this years draft. Keeping that in mind I am going to be operating on a two year plan with my preseason college football big board being used as a supplemental plan to allow this year to make more sense.

A few things to remember is that this year thins are not what they appear in the draft imo. The WR class is not the deepest in years as people have touted it. This safety class has also been supremely underrated imo, with the most overrated being ranked number one almost everywhere. Is anyone going to be shocked when HaHa busts ?

So without further ado....

1.)Calvin Pryor, FS, Louisville

With the much overrated Haha most likely still on the board and Ozzie's proclivity towards his Alma Mater he hopefully goes for a Tendency Breaker and Bone Breaker.

Calvin+Pryor+Rutgers+v+Louisville+hG9hAA

Louisville-Calvin-Pryor.jpg

The dude is the best safety I have seen in years. People say this class is shallow but I think there are some guys who will give you a solid season for a number of years at this spot. This man however I think is going to be a superstar. He is an absolute beast in the run game, this kid will lay the lumber. He is a rangy athlete who has great makeup speed and good instincts. He also has some damn good hands as well. The kid came up with one of the best interceptions in college football this season. He has almost the perfect build and athleticism you are looking at from a player at this position.

He reminds me of a young Brian Dawkins and Sean Taylor R.I.P. I think he is a future all pro.

2.) Antonio Richardson, RT, Tennesse

1129_WEB_c_Vols_Richardson_t618.JPG?ba5b

The guy is a dancing bear. I was at first thrown off about his size considering the kind of offense that Kubiak likes to run, but when I think about it and then looking at his number and a lot of his tape ( 6 full games and a few halves of others) mobility and fluidity do not worry me anymore. Oh yeah and the dude is huge, has excellent power and can pass rush. After this offseason we finally have an o line to be respected. He will be a RT to be reckoned with.

3.) We trade our 6th rounder to swap third with the Bills.

Jarvis Landry, WR, LSU

We needs some receivers and considering most of the dangerously fast ones have already left the building we are going to go with HANDS.

522c2a2654147.image.jpg

He is no speed demon, but the man had two drops on the season...TWO. he has speed that is better than what the combine dictated, and he is a very talented pass catcher. He reminds some of Eric Decker but I see him more of a Hakeem Nicks who can stay healthy, ell even Victor Cruz is not a bad comparison. He is an excellent downfield blocker as well.

3.) Terrance West, RB, Towson

AZGLPOWJNPYFBKE.20131026201258.jpg

He is a lot like Lache Seastrunk who I was thinking with this pick who is still on the board on my board, that being said I chose West. He is everything Seastrunk is but can catch. He is reported to have a strong work ethic and he is a very well rounded back. His best attribute is his vision/patience. This is going to serve him well in the ZBS that is almost assuredly going to take over Baltimores backfield next year.

4.) Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

brandon-coleman-rutgersjpg-a793dfe8844ae

The very first thing you notice is he is a huge man. I think he would either be the biggest or second biggest WR in the NFL if drafted. He is huge. He also has very good speed. AS with most long striders his burst is not excellent but has great speed once he tops out. He can also make the vertical plants and gain seperation that way. He is not as far along as anybody thinks he should be and has at best a 50/50 shot to not bust. SO why the fourth ? If he does an out with that frame he will make you look like a genius. If nothing else he is a redzone threat.

4.) James Hurst, OT, UNC

53b72c897ef0baaf719be2409f4f3888-img1.jp

He was one of the top OT's in the country before an injury derailed his draft stock. We will not expect anything from him in his first year, but after that he will compete for a G or T spot with everyone else. As far as depth goes you dont get much better as he will be a more than serviceable starter at full health. Just in case Tiny Richardson makes us look dumb we have this guy.

5th.) Colt Lyerla, TE, Oregon

colt-lyerla.jpeg

Ok so the kid has himself some issues. This is the truth. And I know one person will ask why I tried so soon and that is because this is our last pick in the draft. WE have no picks in the 6th or 7th. This guys is an athletic freak and has all the tools to be able to become a monster. People said Vontaze Burfict would bust and he would be unproductive but he has made his mark and is doing just fine. I think this guy with Denis Pitta added with the other offensive pieces together could become a fucking wrecking crew in the NFL.

People said Vontaze Burfict would bust for different reasons. Colt is a coke head.