Great post and was definitely needed. Here is a list of the transaction history this offseason so far:

04/09/2014 Unrestricted free agent re-signing DT Colin Coleicon-article-link.gif

04/08/2014 Free agent signing WR Jason Avanticon-article-link.gif

03/24/2014 Unrestricted free agent signing QB Joe Webbicon-article-link.gif

03/21/2014 Unrestricted free agent signing CB Antoine Casonicon-article-link.gif

03/21/2014 Unrestricted free agent signing WR Tiquan Underwoodicon-article-link.gif

03/20/2014 Unrestricted free agent signing WR Jerricho Cotcheryicon-article-link.gif

03/18/2014 Free agent signing S Roman Harpericon-article-link.gif

03/17/2014 Free agent signing CB James Dockeryicon-article-link.gif

03/17/2014 Unrestricted free agent re-signing LB Jason Williamsicon-article-link.gif

03/14/2014 Free agent signing TE Mike McNeillicon-article-link.gif

03/13/2014 Unrestricted free agent re-signing QB Derek Andersonicon-article-link.gif

03/13/2014 Released WR Steve Smith

03/10/2014 Extension signing TE Richie Brockelicon-article-link.gif

03/10/2014 Extension signing OL Garry Williamsicon-article-link.gif

02/28/2014 Extension signing K Graham Ganoicon-article-link.gif

02/28/2014 Designated franchise player DE Greg Hardyicon-article-link.gif

02/27/2014 Free agent signing S Anderson Russellicon-article-link.gif

01/14/2014 Future signing WR Brenton Bersin

01/14/2014 Future signing QB Matt Blanchard

01/14/2014 Future signing LB Ben Jacobs

01/14/2014 Future signing G Michael Jasper

01/14/2014 Future signing TE D.C. Jefferson

01/14/2014 Future signing T Andrew McDonald

01/14/2014 Future signing CB De'Andre Presley

01/14/2014 Future signing DE Craig Roh

01/04/2014 Future signing T Kevin Hughes

01/04/2014 Future signing G Phillipkeith Manley

01/03/2014 Future signing WR Toney Clemons

01/03/2014 Future signing G Derek Dennis

01/03/2014 Future signing T Oscar Johnson

01/03/2014 Future signing CB De'Quan Menzie

01/03/2014 Future signing LB D.J. Smith

01/03/2014 Future signing DT Casey Walker

01/01/2014 Practice squad signing TE D.C. Jeffersonicon-article-link.gif

Offensively, the Panthers definitely appear to have taken several steps back. A depleted WR core and a pro bowl LT retiring definitely hurts. Cam has no chemistry with his current WR core and won't be able to get in sync with them for quite some time due to his injury. The only weapon Cam has is Greg Olsen and it's not hard to game plan for one TE with no other receiving weapons.

As far as the defense, they kept their D-line and linebackers in tact which was is great. They were arguably the most dominant front 7 in the league. They lose Mike Mitchell but the front end takes care of the back end. As long as the Panthers front 7 can still apply pressure like they did last season, I don't see that as a glarely need. But still needs to be addressed in the draft.

I'm no draft expert and don't watch college football. I only watch a few highlights when the draft is coming up so I'm no pro on who they should draft. However though, I'll give it a shot as far as positional needs.

1. WR - I think this is a no brainer. I understand that the WR class is deep but with their current WR situation, I think they need to get the best WRs on the board.

2. CB - This may come as a surprise but I think with their pass rush a good CB could compliment their defense well.

3. WR - I think they come back to WR quick.

4. OL - Possibly a LT here.

5. S - Don't think they need to go high with this pick

6. RB - Depth

7. OLB

Like I said, I don't watch college football so there is almost no basis for this list especially considering I don't know if if the Panthers would be reaching for this positions since I don't know the kids in the draft. However, I do believe that they need to at least draft two receivers in the first few rounds. I pray they give Cam some weapons lol.

Edited by dutchff7
  • Upvote 1

Great post and was definitely needed. Here is a list of the transaction history this offseason so far:

04/09/2014 Unrestricted free agent re-signing DT Colin Coleicon-article-link.gif

04/08/2014 Free agent signing WR Jason Avanticon-article-link.gif

03/24/2014 Unrestricted free agent signing QB Joe Webbicon-article-link.gif

03/21/2014 Unrestricted free agent signing CB Antoine Casonicon-article-link.gif

03/21/2014 Unrestricted free agent signing WR Tiquan Underwoodicon-article-link.gif

03/20/2014 Unrestricted free agent signing WR Jerricho Cotcheryicon-article-link.gif

03/18/2014 Free agent signing S Roman Harpericon-article-link.gif

03/17/2014 Free agent signing CB James Dockeryicon-article-link.gif

03/17/2014 Unrestricted free agent re-signing LB Jason Williamsicon-article-link.gif

03/14/2014 Free agent signing TE Mike McNeillicon-article-link.gif

03/13/2014 Unrestricted free agent re-signing QB Derek Andersonicon-article-link.gif

03/13/2014 Released WR Steve Smith

03/10/2014 Extension signing TE Richie Brockelicon-article-link.gif

03/10/2014 Extension signing OL Garry Williamsicon-article-link.gif

02/28/2014 Extension signing K Graham Ganoicon-article-link.gif

02/28/2014 Designated franchise player DE Greg Hardyicon-article-link.gif

02/27/2014 Free agent signing S Anderson Russellicon-article-link.gif

01/14/2014 Future signing WR Brenton Bersin

01/14/2014 Future signing QB Matt Blanchard

01/14/2014 Future signing LB Ben Jacobs

01/14/2014 Future signing G Michael Jasper

01/14/2014 Future signing TE D.C. Jefferson

01/14/2014 Future signing T Andrew McDonald

01/14/2014 Future signing CB De'Andre Presley

01/14/2014 Future signing DE Craig Roh

01/04/2014 Future signing T Kevin Hughes

01/04/2014 Future signing G Phillipkeith Manley

01/03/2014 Future signing WR Toney Clemons

01/03/2014 Future signing G Derek Dennis

01/03/2014 Future signing T Oscar Johnson

01/03/2014 Future signing CB De'Quan Menzie

01/03/2014 Future signing LB D.J. Smith

01/03/2014 Future signing DT Casey Walker

01/01/2014 Practice squad signing TE D.C. Jeffersonicon-article-link.gif

Offensively, the Panthers definitely appear to have taken several steps back. A depleted WR core and a pro bowl LT retiring definitely hurts. Cam has no chemistry with his current WR core and won't be able to get in sync with them for quite some time due to his injury. The only weapon Cam has is Greg Olsen and it's not hard to game plan for one TE with no other receiving weapons.

As far as the defense, they kept their D-line and linebackers in tact which was is great. They were arguably the most dominant front 7 in the league. They lose Mike Mitchell but the front end takes care of the back end. As long as the Panthers front 7 can still apply pressure like they did last season, I don't see that as a glarely need. But still needs to be addressed in the draft.

I'm no draft expert and don't watch college football. I only watch a few highlights when the draft is coming up so I'm no pro on who they should draft. However though, I'll give it a shot as far as positional needs.

1. WR - I think this is a no brainer. I understand that the WR class is deep but with their current WR situation, I think they need to get the best WRs on the board.

2. CB - This may come as a surprise but I think with their pass rush a good CB could compliment their defense well.

3. WR - I think they come back to WR quick.

4. OL - Possibly a LT here.

5. S - Don't think they need to go high with this pick

6. RB - Depth

7. OLB

Like I said, I don't watch college football so there is almost no basis for this list especially considering I don't know if if the Panthers would be reaching for this positions since I don't know the kids in the draft. However, I do believe that they need to at least draft two receivers in the first few rounds. I pray they give Cam some weapons lol.

I like that outlook, I am more of a College Football/NFL fan even though I don't follow others teams very closely in the NFL except within the NFC South, other sports I don't follow as much mainly hockey & baseball. Basketball just for the fact we have dealt with the god awful team in Charlotte the last few years who just happened to make the playoffs this year but glad there going to back to being the Hornets and got that back from New Orleans instead of the Bobcats.

Anyways back on topic I didn't want to include all of my thoughts in that one post or it would go on forever but strongest needs are WR, LT, CB, S. They still need a back up LB to replace Senn who signed with Chicago. I expect AJ Klien who is almost a mirror image of Luke in his rookie year and I think was a steal last year in the 5th to win the starting job from Blackburn after he played so well in the San Fran game and time he was in for Blackburn..

RB is a need imo for depth purposes but something they could fill 7th round or UDFA, due to how late good RB seem to fall in the draft now. George Atkinson III from Notre Dame may go undrafted he is one I would eyeball or even a Storm Johnson should he fall to the 7th but that area is one of the least needed for this year and next for the Panthers until Stewart & Williams contracts are reasonable enough of a cap hit to be moved or expire. Adding one though to develop within those two years either 7th or UDFA along with having Barner couldn't hurt though.

1. BPA - CB/WR/LT (I don't think LT should be something you take in the first though if he can't step in and play right away unless ND Zack Martin or Michigan's Tyler Lewan falls here I think you wait so maybe a Kelvin Benjamin, Allen Robisnon, or Brandin Cooks should they fall this far.

I want nothing to do with any WR coming out of LSU & USC we have been down those roads before, if no WR or LT then take BPA at CB with the FSU CB, the TCU kid, or VT Fuller.)

2. WR/LT (If you get a WR in the first then take your LT here. I don't like Cyrus from Alabama but if he free falls like experts believe he be hard to pass up in the 2nd, at 28 your practically picking in the 3rd round so guys that might go early 3rd are a option as well like Clemson's Brandon Thomas, TN JuWan James, TN Richardson.

If you take LT in the first then there are several 2nd round WR that could maybe fall I like, Clemson's Martavis Bryant, Vandy WR Jordan Matthews, SC WR Bruce Ellington, Fresno WR Adams, and Ole Miss WR Moncrief.)

3. CB/LT (I don't think they wait until the 3rd to take a WR so CB or LT mattering on how everything falls in the first two rounds. Keith McGill out of Utah is a big CB who I have liked for a while. I wish Basptine would fall this far but I doubt he will but McGill is the next best thing imo if you want a tall CB like Seattle has built there secondary.

If not there is South Carolina's Victor Hampton, Florida CB Purifoy, and Florida CB Watkins, LT there might be some that I mentioned in the second but two others that could be in the 3rd UNC OT James Hurst and Stanford's Cameron Flemming.)

4. WR/S (Now even though we have 5 out of 6 filling spots I would still take another WR let them battle things out in camp. Still several WR on the projected board at this point I like with Texas WR Mike Davis, Wake Forest WR Michael Campanaro, Alabama WR Kevin Norwood, and Indiana WR Cody Latimer which they have been showing a lot of interest in lately.

If not you could get a young guy at Safety Baylor's Ahmad Dixon or Michigan States Isaiah Lewis, or even another big S with North Carolina State's 6'3 Dontae Johnson)

5. BPA - WR/OL/S/CB/LB I could go more detail but this is getting long lol so I will try to finish up with positions because after the 4th BPA at positions of need should apply.

6. BPA - WR/OL/S/CB/LB all this matters what happens in the first four rounds.

7. BPA - WR/OL/S/CB/LB/RB then like last year with Barner best player available to fill what you need to that's left.

All those future signings I don't put a lot of stock in we might get lucky and find some gems through those but until they prove it on the field I won't invest too much thought on guys who 80% of the time will fill the 90 man roster going into camp and ultimately end up cut or practice squad.

Now all this is just my opinion on guys I like and some who we have had private workouts with. I have other scenarios in my head where we trade back to the early second with someone who wants to get in the first gather picks and fill that way or even trade up which is a possibility.

The only way I see us trading up after a Watkins, Evans, Robinson, or Matthews though is if we can trade next years first and keep our pick at 28 as well. Maybe give up next years 1st, this years 2nd and next years 3rd or 4th or this years 5th or 6th. This way you get two picks in the first round only give up 3 picks and mattering on how they did that you give up 2 this year or next which I would prefer next so you still had 7 picks in this deep draft.

This way you could use your first if you go into the top 5 on either Watkins, LT Greg Robinson or LT Jake Matthews and then go opposite with your next pick at 28 go WR if you take LT early or LT if you go WR early. Takes care of two problems and immediately improves your weakness at spots. I doubt Gettleman does this but wishful thinking on my part. The only way to find a trade partner for this kinda deal would be to find a team who already has multiple picks in the first that wouldn't mind giving one up maybe Browns, Rams etc.

I expect them to stay at 28 and pick from there or trade down though but in that scenario I wouldn't mind moving up.

Also in other news Panthers officially sign former Ravens TE Ed Dickson just got the update moment's ago:

Joe Person

Dickson gets veteran minimum $730,000 from #Panthers, with a $65k signing bonus. Could be a bargain if he catches 30 passes or so.

Edited by panthergf
  • Upvote 1

You dont just dismiss people from LSU because "we've been down that road before." That's silly.

I would have preferred Kelvin myself, but Odell Beckham would be just fine at #28, should he make it that far.

Not a big deal thats your opinion but I don't like most of the talent that comes out of those schools at WR. There has been hardly any talent at WR from those two schools actually produce well in the NFL. LSU is a better place to get lineman on the defensive and offensive side of the ball, secondary players, LB, and RB same could be said about USC.

Outside of Reggie Bush who is a RB who has either of those two schools produced in the last few years that have done well in the NFL at WR? Now I could be wrong about these two this year it wouldn't hurt my feelings if I was, but its just the way I feel about either of those two schools I would prefer to try a talent from somewhere else at WR. Beckham may be the exception but in my view I don't feel comfortable with those two places at WR.

If you like him that's fine I hope they prove me wrong.

Edited by panthergf

I really think Beckham is destined to be a Panther, could just be me. I am not a huge fan of his, but, that probably makes it all the more likely the Panthers take him.

Nice post by the way. Welcome aboard!

• Upvote 1

Thanks seems like a pretty fun board to be a part of first board I have joined that is not just Panthers talk.

Anyways more free agency news kinda Falcons & Panthers related: Panthers officially sign former Falcons S Thomas DeCoud to a two year deal according to the Panthers official site.

CHARLOTTE – Veteran safety Thomas DeCoud, a 2012 Pro Bowler for the Atlanta Falcons, has signed a two-year contract with the Panthers. "Thomas provides a veteran in the secondary who is familiar with the NFC South and has been a very solid player," head coach Ron Rivera said. "We are pleased to add him to a safety group that has good experience and production."

A third-round draft choice by the Falcons in 2008 out of California, DeCoud started all but two games from 2009-13, intercepting 14 passes over his six seasons in Atlanta while amassing 507 tackles and 29 passes defensed. He topped 100 tackles in each of his first three seasons as a starter before making the Pro Bowl following the 2012 season on the strength of a career-high six interceptions.

DeCoud had 83 tackles this past season and recorded his first career touchdown with a 30-yard return of a fumble. He became a free agent when the Falcons released him March 11.

DeCoud is the third defensive back – the second with Pro Bowl credentials - that played for another team last season to sign with the Panthers over the last three-and-a-half weeks. The others are safety Roman Harpericon-article-link.gif – a two-time Pro Bowler in eight seasons with the New Orleans Saints - and veteran cornerback Antoine Casonicon-article-link.gif, a first-round pick in 2008 who has never missed an NFL game.

It's been a busy few days for the Panthers, who re-signed defensive tackle Colin Coleicon-article-link.gif and signed wide receiverJason Avanticon-article-link.gif and tight end Ed Dicksonicon-article-link.gif earlier in the week.

http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/Panthers-sign-safety-DeCoud/c9d3cca4-5eae-442e-a7d6-9dde431cfa8d

Panthers gave former Falcons S Thomas DeCoud a two-year deal that can reach $3.75M and includes a $500K signing bonus.

Edited by panthergf

Panthers signed some vets at the safety position. I definitely think they should get a solid CB early in the draft now. 1st or 2nd round.

• Upvote 1

Why am I more excited that you guys signed DeCoud than you guys are.

Dude has fallen off the map and looks extremely lost and confused back there. Not physical, terrible angles. Shouldn't be rejoicing over this signing at all...lol

• Upvote 1

Dude has fallen off the map and looks extremely lost and confused back there. Not physical, terrible angles. Shouldn't be rejoicing over this signing at all...lol

Far from rejoicing just announcing that this happened, probably because we feel the same way about it a little, its going to be a patch work secondary and this signing is mainly to force either Godfrey to restructure or end up a June 1st cut to save the team 5 million in cap space. Don't discount how a great D-line and LB group can make some older secondary players look much better then they are as well including with both groups returning intact just like it did last season.

I am ok with this secondary right now its looking similar to last year in way bringing guys like Harper & DeCoud kinda filling roles like Florence did. I won't bad mouth Drayton though he did well last year plus hooked me up with two free tickets after a twitter contest to that MNF game against the Patriots last year. I am more excited for the Dickerson signing today though then this one. Just for the fact we might see some of those two pass catching TE sets like they did with Shockey and Olsen again.

Edited by panthergf

Far from rejoicing just announcing that this happened, probably because we feel the same way about it a little, its going to be a patch work secondary and this signing is mainly to force either Godfrey to restructure or end up a June 1st cut to save the teams 5 million in cap space. Don't discount how a great D-line and LB group can make some older secondary players look much better then they are as well including with both groups returning intact.

I am ok with this secondary right now its looking similar to last year in way bringing guys like Harper & DeCoud kinda filling roles like Florence did. I won't bad mouth Drayton though he did well last year plus hooked me up with two free tickets after a twitter contest to that MNF game against the Patriots last year. I am more excited for the Dickerson signing today though then this one. Just for the fact we might see some of those two pass catching TE sets like they did with Shockey and Olsen again.

I didn't mean you at all, just see things on twitter with Panther fans going crazy over signing DeCoud..which I'm glad you're not one of them...otherwise we'd have some problems.

I do agree that a front 7 can make a difference as far as a safety's impact, but if you need DeCoud to make an open field tackle..or to put his head down and support the run game at all (shouldn't be anway, just saying) you will be severely disappointed.

It's a fair signing, for a team strapped cap-wise and with a need in the secondary area.

However, he may now burn in hell as a Falcons fan...felt the same way when Lofton left us.

• Upvote 1

Far from rejoicing just announcing that this happened, probably because we feel the same way about it a little, its going to be a patch work secondary and this signing is mainly to force either Godfrey to restructure or end up a June 1st cut to save the teams 5 million in cap space. Don't discount how a great D-line and LB group can make some older secondary players look much better then they are as well including with both groups returning intact.

I didn't mean you at all, just see things on twitter with Panther fans going crazy over signing DeCoud..which I'm glad you're not one of them...otherwise we'd have some problems.

I do agree that a front 7 can make a difference as far as a safety's impact, but if you need DeCoud to make an open field tackle..or to put his head down and support the run game at all (shouldn't be anway, just saying) you will be severely disappointed.

It's a fair signing, for a team strapped cap-wise and with a need in the secondary area.

However, he may now burn in hell as a Falcons fan...felt the same way when Lofton left us.

lol I started following him on twitter and sent him a tweet and welcomed him to Panther Nation was about it on twitter told him he needed to change his twitter scheme colors :whistle: , then retweeted all the signing info on my account. I do feel with each signing it free's us up for other options for the draft though he may not be a huge pick up but allows Gettleman to consider trading up or back in the draft all options become available the more holes we fill in FA.

You also can't blame people for getting overly excited including the fair weather one's they see former "Pro Bowl" safety signed with the way this off-season has went it feels a little bigger then it is.

Edited by panthergf

Not big news of any sort but a spot opened up on the practice squad Panthers officially waive WR RJ Webb.

The Panthers waived wide receiver R.J. Webb on Friday, per the NFLs daily notice of personnel moves.

The 26-year-old Webb spent 2013 on injured reserve with the Panthers. He suffered a torn ACL on June 11. The Panthers had signed him a less than a month earlier.

Webb (6-2, 205) was one of nine receivers on the Panthers roster. The Panthers will have a revamped receiving corps this season after releasing Steve Smith and seeing Brandon LaFell depart in free agency.

Webb played at Furman from 2005 through 2009, catching 85 passes for 1,082 yards and nine touchdowns.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/11/panthers-waive-r-j-webb/

Edit: this wasn't the only move today Panthers also signed top CFL DE Alex Hall fom the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.

The Panthers have added a top CFL pass rusher with some NFL experience.

Alex Hall, who notched 15 sacks in 2013 for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, has signed with the Panthers, his new club said Friday.

Hall, 28, played two seasons with the Browns (2008-2009). He had stints with the Eagles, Cardinals and Giants in 2010. Overall, hes notched 39 tackles and three sacks in regular season NFL play.

Hall (6-6, 256) played collegiately at Saint Augustines University in Raleigh, North Carolina. He was a seventh-round pick of the Browns in 2008.

Hall was traded from Winnipeg to Saskatchewan in October 2013, and he played on Saskatchewans Grey Cup-winning club. He figures to be a defensive end in Carolinas 4-3 scheme.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/11/panthers-sign-cfl-pass-rusher-alex-hall/

Edited by panthergf

You can quote passages by

blah blah... [/quote ]

Just no space between the "e" and the ] (bracket).

Edited by dutchff7
  • Upvote 1

Ah I'm on my mobile so I couldn't find the quote feature there we go fixed

Edited by panthergf

No worries. The free agent market for WR is pretty depleted at this point. I thought if the Panthers went for anyone, they would have taken a look at Sidney Rice. I would have been intrigued to see that connection Cam to Rice.

• Upvote 1

No worries. The free agent market for WR is pretty depleted at this point. I thought if the Panthers went for anyone, they would have taken a look at Sidney Rice. I would have been intrigued to see that connection Cam to Rice.

I could still see 2 out of the draft i don't think any more come off free agency I was surprised with Avant I figured we were done after Underwood. I felt the same way though I thought Rice would be the only one left they take before Avant signed boy was I wrong.

No guarantee guys like King, McNutt, Underwood make the roster though so two young guys to throw into the mix for those 6 spots out draft could only help including with how old our WR group is now and with no #1 or #2

Edited by panthergf

I hope Beckham doesn't go to the Panthers. He is going to a beast slot WR.

• Upvote 1

I hope Beckham doesn't go to the Panthers. He is going to a beast slot WR.

I like some other slot guys I doubt Cooks falls to 28 but if he did would love to grab him then go bigger later. Then theres a couple later in the draft I like Texas Mike Davis, SC Bruce Ellington, and one that really interests me is a converted RB to WR Kent State's Dri Archer.

He ran as a RB at the combine but he is awful small as a back but has incredible speed, and looks like he caught the ball well in his tapes. I think he could convert to a slot roll pretty well, he could be a steal somewhere from the 5th-7th for who ever takes him. A lot experts compare him to Percy Harvin.

Edited by panthergf

We actually have a front seven. You don't.

Thomas DeCoud is a good signing for us.

As far as draft, just looking at our mock draft, right now I have:

1. Kelvin Benjamin (WR)

2. Donte Montcrief (WR)

3. Jack Mewhort (OT)

4. Will Sutton (DT)

5. Daniel Sorensen (SS)

Something like that would be great, though I dont expect Sutton to fall that far and we probably wouldn't take a DT unless he was BPA by a mile, given our DT position is great.

Dutch mentioned RB, I don't really want a RB with Tolbert, Williams, Stewart, and Barner. Let Barner have a greater role and see if he can handle it.

Edited by Thanatos19

We actually have a front seven. You don't.

Thomas DeCoud is a good signing for us.

As far as draft, just looking at our mock draft, right now I have:

1. Kelvin Benjamin (WR)

2. Donte Montcrief (WR)

3. Jack Mewhort (OT)

4. Will Sutton (DT)

5. Daniel Sorensen (SS)

Something like that would be great, though I dont expect Sutton to fall that far and we probably wouldn't take a DT unless he was BPA by a mile, given our DT position is great.

Dutch mentioned RB, I don't really want a RB with Tolbert, Williams, Stewart, and Barner. Let Barner have a greater role and see if he can handle it.

I like that mock a lot, I agree about the RB situation if they really wanted to add depth to it there might be a few talent UDFA that you could go after or 7th round BPA situation but no need to waste picks on a position already overloaded. I seen DT as a possibility about a week ago until Cole resigned. I thought we might find someone to replace him but then again you can never have enough DT.

Benjamin might very well fall to 28 with everything going on around him. After blowing off whatever private workout with what ever team it was may throw red flags up for early teams to take him, his work ethic has been questioned before and he stated himself when he first went to FSU he had work ethic problems.

I know it wasn't us he blew off because Prohel was at Vandy for private workouts when this happened according to his twitter (he has been tweeting where he has been going for private workouts) and hasn't been to Florida yet and I doubt Rivera goes down without his WR coach. Its hard to overlook his raw potential and physical size though just needs the right staff to light a fire under him.

Edited by panthergf

Ben Hartsock in the endzone :troll:

Olsen is still open :troll:

48502063.jpg

• Upvote 2