SteVo

2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Man, I've been watching the Pens vs Blue Jackets series more than any other series so far this postseason and I'm loving it. Don't think I've ever really watched a Blue Jackets game before this series lol but I'm digging them. They got a nice team. Dubinsky's had a hell of a series so far, Johansen's the man, overall just a really solid team. Their home crowd is awesome too.

Only problem I see for them is game consistency. They'll go through periods where they're all over Pittsburgh, then go through a spell where they give up goals in a matter of minutes and doing sloppy shit.

• Upvote 1

Man, I've been watching the Pens vs Blue Jackets series more than any other series so far this postseason and I'm loving it. Don't think I've ever really watched a Blue Jackets game before this series lol but I'm digging them. They got a nice team. Dubinsky's had a hell of a series so far, Johansen's the man, overall just a really solid team. Their home crowd is awesome too.

Only problem I see for them is game consistency. They'll go through periods where they're all over Pittsburgh, then go through a spell where they give up goals in a matter of minutes and doing sloppy shit.

Dude we (Lightning) played them once this season and I've seen one or two of their other games. I LOVE the way they play man. They are 100% full-go the entire game and their entire game/play style is built around physical play by big physical skill players.

As I've said before, now that my team is out ( :( ) I am cheering for the CBJ to win it all. :yep:

Don't follow hockey as close as I do other sports but I am a Ducks fan. Blowing that 2 goal lead last night sucked, we can't keep Dallas out of our side of the ice, the last two games we have been out skated. Hoping heading back to Anaheim we can get a win and not blow this one after being up 2-0

BucD a sad n mad cunt. Payback for '04, bitch. :yes:

brooms.jpg

First Habs sweep since 1993. :rock:

Yeah definitely sad n mad. No doubt about it.

Fuck the Habs and Price's flopping bitch ass. A new hatred has brewed. They'll be getting hate fucked by the Bruins in the next round. :smug:

lol'd @ ''a new hatred has brewed''. Yeah, maybe for you. Habs/Lightning will never come close to being a rivalry.

And the Bruins will probably win, but I highly doubt the Habs get ''hate fucked''. Last time the Habs and Bruins met in the postseason, it was a pretty damn tight series where it had to go to OT in Game 7 to be decided. Bruins went on to win the Cup that postseason, too. And let's keep in mind the Habs have been a big problem for the Bruins this season.

lolBlues. Blew their entire load after they went up 2-0 on the Kings last year, doing the same thing this year.

And Thanatos was thinking it was possible the Hawks were gonna get swept. :yao:

• Upvote 1

Without Mason, the Flyers lose 7-2 last night.

steve.gif

Edited by SteVo

Alright offense, no more dicking around.

Without Mason, the Flyers lose 7-2 last night.

steve.gif

Wish lolEmery was playing the entire series. :sigh:

I'm alright with a split in Philly. Predicted this series to go 7 and still think it'll go the distance.

Wish lolEmery was playing the entire series. :sigh:

I'm alright with a split in Philly. Predicted this series to go 7 and still think it'll go the distance.

I dunno, the Rangers have been the better team overall. If the Flyers lose game 5, I can't see them winning two in a row.

Red Wings gone. Avs just need to win now for this day to be complete.

The Wild got screwed pretty bad two times late in the game but that penalty on 'skog for the snow shower. lol get the hell out of here.

Too much home team dominance in the West. The Sharks being the lone team to win on the road.

lolBlues. Blew their entire load after they went up 2-0 on the Kings last year, doing the same thing this year.

Huh? I had the Hawks winning in 5, lol.

Edited by Thanatos19

850185251.gif

A Penguins player flopping and playing like pussies? Ya don't say...

Lol

C'MON LET'S GO CBJ!!!!

Beat Cindy Crosby aka The Commishes Golden Girl!

C'mon Kings, win it for the lols.

I don't remember you saying it either. Atlanta Hawks maybe? :shrug: Also had Blackhawks in 5.

Interesting tidbit: the results of Blues-Kings last year have been the EXACT same as this years Hawks-Blues O_O

2013 vs. Kings (Blues lose series 4-2)

Game 1: Alexander Steen scores the game-winner in overtime.

Game 2: Barret Jackman scores the game-winner.

Game 3: Blues lose in a shutout

Game 4: Blues lose 4-3 after failing to protect a 3-2 lead

Game 5: Blues lose 3-2 in overtime after Alex Pietrangelo tied the game to force OT. Goal was set up by Jaden Schwartz.

Game 6: Blues lose on a late goal by Kings' Dustin Penner

2014 vs. Blackhawks (Blues trailing series 3-2)

Game 1: Alexander Steen scores the game-winner in the third overtime.

Game 2: Barret Jackman scored game-winner

Game 3: Blues lose in a shutout

Game 4: Blues lose 4-3 after failing to protect a 3-2 lead

Game 5: Blues lose 3-2 in overtime after Alex Pietrangelo tied the game to force OT. Goal was set up by Jaden Schwartz.

Edited by Bay

After game 2, you said ''lol Hawks gonna get swept?''. :shrug:

I can use the archive for the truth. I was able to find my Angels shout from so long ago let's see...

Flyers played like dog shit. Our forecheck was nonexistent, and work along the boards in the offensive zone was terrible. Rangers won every battle.

Refs have also been dog shit in this series, affecting both teams.

I didn't even know Hal Gill was still in the league. :wut:

Rangers have completely dominated this series, but Flyers still probably win next one to go to game 7. Rangers never make it easy on themselves. :yao:

omg Hal Gill was costly. Lord.

Moving on, If I'm Todd McClellan I'm considering putting Alex Stalock in. Niemi has been horrible even in the Sharks wins Don't you do it, Sharks. Fuck sake. (Just want to see them win)

Stalock is actually pretty good himself and fun to watch on a good day. Very aggressive but I guess he needs to be since he is a little undersized for a goalie.