SteVo

Knights of Andreas: General Info Thread

I would create a character and read it every week. Awesome idea. I was going to suggest that you do something like this.

• Upvote 2

Diggity down for this.

• Upvote 1

I might create a character, but I'd definitely read. :yep:

• Upvote 1

I've reached my + quota, so I'll get the rest of you later. In the meantime...

You can claim your character's name (and profession, if you wish) in this thread. I'm not looking for details, I'll leave that as a surprise once we get to the first "episode." Obviously the more players the better, but it couldn't hurt to have a coach, coordinator, GM, owner, etc. The more variety, the better. Not everyone will have a leading role, and not everyone gets to be a likable, redeeming character. Not everyone gets an active role. Keep that in mind!

To those who want characters, I'll be sending you PMs to get more info on said character. The deeper I can develop them, the better the stories will be!

I've reached my + quota, so I'll get the rest of you later. In the meantime...

You can claim your character's name (and profession, if you wish) in this thread. I'm not looking for details, I'll leave that as a surprise once we get to the first "episode." Obviously the more players the better, but it couldn't hurt to have a coach, coordinator, GM, owner, etc. The more variety, the better. Not everyone will have a leading role, and not everyone gets to be a likable, redeeming character. Not everyone gets an active role. Keep that in mind!

To those who want characters, I'll be sending you PMs to get more info on said character. The deeper I can develop them, the better the stories will be!

Merle Harden, Defensive Coordinator

Edited by BwareDWare94

Chance Phillips - General Manager

i'm in

This seems interesting... do I have to write anything than my character's information? I don't think I'm active enough for that but I'd definitely read a story.

If I can: I'll be Alex McBadger, WR, since that's what I played in high school.

Alonzo Morning - Offensive Coordinator

Briggs Randall - Rookie Linebacker out of USC

Miles Wynn - Talk show host

David Exon - 3rd string QB coming off torn ACL. Either gonna take the league by storm or be one of the worst QBs at depth. Think Tebow minus the religion.

Mike Martinson - New GM of a shitty team.

Edited by Chernobyl426

Not entirely sure the scope of what we're talking about, but it sounds pretty fun, I'd be in

Okay guys, I think we've got a good core coaching staff as well as an owner and GM, so let's see some players. Based on Zack's original suggestion we're running a 3-4 defense. :yep:

Alonzo Morning - Offensive Coordinator

Briggs Randall - Rookie Linebacker out of USC

Miles Wynn - Talk show host

David Exon - 3rd string QB coming off torn ACL. Either gonna take the league by storm or be one of the worst QBs at depth. Think Tebow minus the religion.

Mike Martinson - New GM of a shitty team.

Pick one.

Edited by SteVo

Chet Ripka grizzled vet former standout big hitting safety. Starting to lose physical ability.

I've started sending out PMs to those of you creating characters. Feel free to answer my question in as much or as little detail as you like. And again, not everyone can be likable, redeeming characters. The more flaws you give your characters, the better!

Also, I'm looking for feedback in this thread as far as our franchise. Where are we located? What's our team name? Jersey colors? We can operate in a parallel universe where, for example, the Jaguars folded and moved to __________, so we can edit our franchise history as we like.

Edited by SteVo

This seems like a neat idea.

I'll just use my own name. Jay Cooper.

And I'll be the town drunk who has nothing better to do than watch the game from the stands and hound players for their autographs. :laugh:

• Upvote 1

For the record, ATL's character, Malik Rose, is now a cornerback, not the owner. So team owner is still a possibility for anyone who wants to go there.

:yao:

GA took my position, so I shall think of another and post it tonight.