SteVo

Knights of Andreas: General Info Thread

They beat the Giants the second time? Hmmm.

Beat the 49ers, actually.

Kyle Williams didn't fumble the punts?

Kyle Williams didn't fumble the punts?

Presumably.

Be interesting to see the statistics for each players again the season if possible Stevo?

• Upvote 1

How about this, I'll do player stats by request. So far I've got Jaxson and Grantzinger.

Here's your teaser for next Sunday, revealing the Knights' opponent in the AFCCG.

Ch. 39 - Third Round Knockout

January 2010. Chance Phillips becomes GM of the Los Angeles Knights, inheriting an enormous task that has, perhaps, one bright spot: the Knights play in a very weak division.

March 2012. Free agent Peyton Manning signs with the Denver Broncos, completely altering the landscape of the AFC West and making the path to the playoffs much more difficult for the Knights.

January 2014. Hours after beating the Patriots in the snow, players and coaches in the MedComm Center watch the Broncos beat the Colts in the Divisional Round, and next Sunday's game is set.

Los Angeles Knights vs. Denver Broncos, the third fight between division rivals, for the AFC Championship.

Word Count: 4,717

• Upvote 2

Nevermind.

We winnin' the SB, guys.

Peyton is going to go down with a neck injury, but Osweiler will knock out the Knights anyways. :yao:

Yeah, our future seems doomed at the hands of Mile High Forehead.

Mile High Forehead? Did you come up with that by yourself?

If so...

:notbad:

It's come down to this, folks. Two chapters left that will see the Knights prepare for and play in the Super Bowl. Chapter 40 will be posted Friday; chapter 41 on Sunday.

Ch. 40 - Here We Are

Ch. 41 - Super Bowl XLVIII

Hours after their victory in Denver, the Knights learn the outcome of the NFC Championship Game, and their final opponent of the year is set: Knights vs. Seahawks for the Super Bowl.

The team gets a week of practice in Los Angeles before traveling to the Meadowlands. The front office looks ahead to the offseason with the Senior Bowl approaching. Cooper keeps an eye on the spread for the big game. Javad arranges travel to be in New Jersey for media week. During media day, Knights players and coaches endure hours of interviews, and there is at least one buzzworthy response. Minutes before kickoff, Harden breaks from routine and delivers a pre-game speech.

Ch. 40 Word Count: 4,885

Ch. 41 Word Count: 5,554

• Upvote 1

Best part of Knights of Andreas...

Only having to wait one week for the Super Bowl.

It is done. Super Bowl chapter posted. I'm not posting spoilers here, just wanted to give my usual spiel about how fun this has been for me. Part III has been the most work yet (199 pages and 72,000 words), but it's been worth it for me; I hope it has been worth reading for all of you.

If anybody has questions/suggestions about how Part IV should go down for their character or the series in general, please don't hesitate to PM me. I'm only outlining Part IV now and much is still to be determined.

Thank you all again for reading. :clap:

Edited by SteVo

I might be the only one with this problem but I constantly confuse who is who. At the top, when you write "based on characters by:" can you write in parentheses what their character is called? Maybe it isn't all that important but idk who the fuck is Anthrax/D-Jam/Everett etc. lmao. The only ones I know are my guy, Rose, Zack's character, and Mav.

Edit- Just read the super bowl one. Super sad Stevo. But really nice writing as usual.

Edited by badgers

Excited to announce that Bware is on board as an editor, which means he proofreads and helps me polish chapters before I publish them here. Having two pairs of eyes read over everything should help make the material much better.

• Upvote 1

:ooo:

:ooo: