SteVo

Knights of Andreas: General Info Thread

I don't even know what the connection is.

So this is news to me....

Depending on how busy I am this week with finals, I may have to alter the schedule and give us a "bye week" with releasing chapters. Stay tuned.

*prepares to dodge thrown vegetables*

Edited by SteVo
  • Downvote 1

*stands readied, vegetables in hand*

1238512492_the-happening-wahlberg.gif

Fuck finals... that is all.

:ooo:

Oh. :( I'll get my time in the limelight, just you wait.

Get on with the fascination, Steven. The real relation, the underlying dream.

• Upvote 1

Damn students

Just realized there was a typo in my announcement: June 22nd is the next chapter, not June 15th. Sorry. :(

Just a note that I have returned from vacation and we will be back on schedule next Sunday with chapter seven. I'll have a brief teaser later this week, and we will be on a one-chapter-per-week schedule until we finish Part I.

• Upvote 2

On this Sunday morning, when we would usually read the latest chapter of Knights of Andreas, I'd like to open the floor to comments/feedback on the series so far. We're halfway through Part I, and it seems everyone is enjoying reading to this point, based on comments on individual chapters. But I'd like to hear some more detailed responses, if you guys have any comments, on the series as a whole.

I know it's difficult to do so at this point with many characters still to flesh out, but I'm willing to hear anything. Maybe some aspects you'd like more focus on, aspects you'd like less focus on, etc.

Edited by SteVo

I love everything so far man not a problem or whole I can pick into it. Been thinking that maybe once all the characters are introduced that when the next bye week comes around it could be a great way to get deeper into each character.

I love everything so far man not a problem or whole I can pick into it. Been thinking that maybe once all the characters are introduced that when the next bye week comes around it could be a great way to get deeper into each character.

As far as character development goes, obviously that's the main goal of Part I. But Parts II and beyond, even though their primary focus will be on-the-field action, will delve further into a few characters as well. I'm during the "offseason" I'll let people PM me if they have ideas about how to develop their character further now that they've seen him in action a little bit.

Speaking of that, if you've been reading KoA but didn't create a character for the team, you have a chance to create one for Part II. I'll open up that possibility after all of Part I has been published.

No other feedback? You guys... :(

Anyway, since we didn't get a new episode this week, I'll provide a teaser for Chapter Seven, titled "Control," earlier than I normally would post it.

The Knights are 2-6, and if a playoff run is to be made, the time is now. But while "Control" features plenty of football action, the focus turns from the field of play to the sidelines, where we'll get to know the two most prominent members of the coaching staff: head coach Caden Daniel (F4E's character) and defensive coordinator Merle Harden (Bware's character).

Writer's note: this chapter will be our longest so far, and in terms of conveying the psychological conflicts of our characters, I believe it is the best to date.

I got some feedback for ya.

WE WANT MORE KoA!

<_ how that>

So who is everyone's fav character...besides their own in KOA? :think:

• Upvote 1

Chance is a pretty sick GM, ain't gonna lie.

Probably Penner for me, dude seems to go all out and has that nasty attitude that you need on O-line while not going too O.T.T on his team mates.

I really like the banter between Rose and Chet as well, would love to see this develop further.

I like Terry, Sarge, GA and BWare's characters. Favorite would probably be Terry's guy.

Some pointless info to help pass the time before Sunday:

A minor announcement:

The titles of chapters eight and nine have changed. Since they are so similar in style and structure (as you will all soon see), I've decided to title them Depth Chart I and Depth Chart II.

Lame, I know.

Also, I may post next week's chapter late Saturday night instead of Sunday morning, haven't decided yet.

Haven't really participated but have been following this KoA league lately and I really wanted to thank you Stevo for this event which has played a huge part in TGP this offseason. Thanks for putting this together.

• Upvote 2

Thanks, Dutch. You'll have the potential of adding your own character to the mix once Part I is finished!

Moar JAXSON