ATL_Predator

2014 NBA Playoffs

It's the greatest day of the year boys and girls.

Got some good matchups today to start things off

Nets/Raptors

Warriors/Clippers

Hawks/Pacers

Thunder/Grizzlies

Here's to a Grizzlies win and a stunned Phail and Zack! :D

FTR, Memphis takes game 1 but OKC takes the next 4.

Grizzlies are gonna make Zack's blood pressure rise a little ;)

THEY ARE COMING IN HOT

Rapetors gonna destroy the East. <_>_> Prepare.

San Antonio in 4

OKC in 4

Clippers in 6

Portland in 7

Indiana in 6

Miami in 5

Toronto in 5

Chicago in 7

Round two

Spurs in 7

Thunder in 7

Pacers in 6

Heat in 6

Round three

Thunder in 7

Heat in 5

Championship

Thunder in 6

• Upvote 1

I guess I'll root for Toronto in the East and Golden State in the West. As long as the Spurs, Clippers, and Mavs don't win it all I'll be good.

Bobcats in the playoffs is the strangest thing ever.

Guest Phailadelphia

It's the most wonderful time of the year yall. Rooting against Houston for epic bware rage parties.

Leaving for OKC in 2 hours. :)

Edited by Phailadelphia
  • Upvote 2

It's the most wonderful time of the year yall. Rooting against Houston for epic bware rage parties.

Leaving for OKC in 2 hours. :)

Can you please have a big ATL will you marry me sign at the game?

...or just a TGP is the shit sign. :smug:

It's the most wonderful time of the year yall.

Uh, no. :yao:

Paul Pierce straight up bukkake'd in the Raptors' face. Vintage shit. Raptors really aren't that good, though. Much like in 2007 when they were the 3 seed and got their asses handled soundly by the Nets in the 1st round. :yes:

Nets +13.5 also an easy hit for the 1st leg of this teaser today. :coffee:

Edited by BenJarvus Green-Ellis
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Raptors beat themselves. Ridiculous amount of TO's and poor coaching at the end. Lack of experience I guess...

But Paul Pierce and Shaun Livingston really stepped up.

Vintage Paul Pierce is tough to stop for anyone.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Grizzlies take this to 7. They like to make shit tough on the Thunder in the playoffs.

Fuck everyone in the West. Booo Heat.

Brooklyn wasn't called for a single foul in the fourth quarter. Serious favoritism. Pierce and Garnett were getting calls like they were still superstars. Late in the fourth quarter Deron Williams tripped over his own feet on a spin move and they called Lowry for a foul.

Lowry and Vasquez were the only Raptors who looked like they belonged there. JV played well in some aspects but missed too many easy shots. Derozan disappeared James Harden circa 2011-12 Finals disappeared. It was sad.

What's pathetic for Toronto is that an established coach like Casey got his ass handed to him by Kidd. Chuck Hayes AND Pat Patterson in the game late? You gotta be shitting me. Both missed easy shots.

Toronto settled for WAY too many jump shots. They got outplayed. Brooklyn didn't deserve all the favoritism, but it wouldn't have mattered.

I love seeing Shaun Livingston revitalize his career.

People need to stop picking Portland. Christ. Not a chance. It's not that the Rockets are that good; it's that the Blazers aren't that good.

Rooting for the Pacers vs Thunder/Warriors/Blazers finals :yep:

Man, I've never seen a team go so damn cold. Either way, the Pacers just played the most pathetic 1 seed game I've ever seen, and I watched the Dallas/Golden State series back when Baron Davis and Stephen Jackson knocked them out.

I think they'll be fine and get through this series, because Atlanta is just as hot or cold and when they're cold they're one of the worst teams in the league.

There's no way Shelvin Mack and Pero Antic will be as hot as they were tonight. There's no way every little thing the Hawks flip up goes in like tonight. There's absolutely no way that Jeff Teague gets that many calls in any other game. Just not gonna happen.

But you heard it from the biggest Pacer supporter on this forum. They're done. Initiate Miami's cakewalk to the Finals.

Edited by BwareDWare94

I was about to say. Atlanta didn't do anything special lmao.

What Atlanta does by default is give the Pacers matchup problems across the board.

Teague vs any of the Pacers PG's is an L

Antic's range really exposes Hibbert and disrupts a lot of what the Pacers try to do defensively by funneling things into him.

Millsap is a monster on the block and shows some more range.

Defensively. The Hawks really didn't do anything special either...just offensively the Hawks disrupt the Pacers in many different ways.

great game by the Wizards, Nene and Gortat were quite the tandem in the front court, fun fact: we're 3-0 this year against Chicago with Nene in the lineup

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Phailadelphia

Don't know how anyone can listen to the Pacers' postgame comments and not think they're in more than a slump. Nobody taking blame. Almost taking subtle shots at each other. Becoming convinced PG and Roy Hibbert straight up don't like each other.

Guest Phailadelphia

Houston looks really good, but Portland is also missing a lot of wide-open shots around the rim.

Houston looks really good, but Portland is also missing a lot of wide-open shots around the rim.

Yeah, LMA is keeping them in it.

The officiating has been horribly in favor of Portland, too. Houston has shot 4 free throws and Portland has damn near 20. Terrence Jones has been fouled at the rim multiple times. Dwight's the C with 4 fouls but it's Lopez who's constantly and obviously pushing and shoving. It makes no sense.

Then that technical on Beverly which will definitely be rescinded...man. Just awful officiating tonight. NOT rigged. Not intentionally in favor of Portland, just a badly officiated game.

Goddammit. James Harden takes so many horrible shots. The only reason nobody knows it is because most nights they go in, but seriously, dude. Too many 3s.

And now Asik has 5 fouls. They can't be fucking serious.

Robin Lopez has fouled Dwight Howard so damn many times tonight. There's no way he's getting away with this all series. It's ridiculous. And then the dumbass goes and gets a T over one foul. What a dipshit.