Sign in to follow this  
CribbsForTheWin

Cell Phone Accessory Question

Where would be the best place to buy cellphone accessories? I am about a week away from upgrading to a smartphone (Gonna get the Galaxy S5). I'm just wondering if there is anywhere that is much cheaper than a Verizon store to get a like a case for it. Planned on getting an Otterbox Defender Case, and it seems to be the same cost at Verizon and on Amazon.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Amazon is pretty much my go-to for just about everything. :yep:

• Upvote 1

I was going to say newegg or amazon and to a lesser extent overstock but doesn't look like newegg or overstock has the otterbox for the S5. Verizon is really charging the same price as amazon? Hard to believe.

Amazon is actually user cheaper than most people on prices.

Pretty much the only site I buy from is Amazon

Amazon is usually my go-to for something like this as well, but with it being the same cost, I may as well just get it at the Verizon store. It was sort of one of those things that if I needed it shipped it would be here by the time I had my phone. Who knows maybe Verizon will have some sort of deal on a case when I get my phone.

Usually go with Amazon or Ebay... You have to be very strict and focused when looking through ebay as there are a lot of shit people out there trying to sell you their crap -- but there are good deals to be had if you are willing to look.