Sign in to follow this  
Bucman

Find your way home Mapcrunch edition

KQ6dnis.png

Fun game to pass time if your bored. To hide the location click stealth under options.

Edited by Bucman
  • Upvote 1

Pretty cool. Did this a couple of times and took me quite a while... :laugh: After spending about 30 minutes and being genuinely lost, I had to cheat because no airport was in sight. :p

First location I popped up in actually looked very similar to down the street from me until I saw a bunch of guys rolling wheelborrows down the street. Seemed like I was in the backroads going through / by some rural farms and it was actually quite nice. Ended up being in....

I was in Tobasco, Mexico.

The second place was a tad more lame, because I got there and there was immediately a South Korean flag plastered over some kind of delivery truck... :laugh: The city was bigger, nicer looking... I tried reading a bunch of the street signs to no avail. I ended up guessing my location but failed to find the airport... again. Haha

Seoul, South Korea.

Very cool, even if I really suck at the game.

Broke my computer both times, I ended up in the czech republic one time and I dunno the second time, it just crashed again.

SO I just tried this. I was on a street and saw a sign... in Jewish. So I figured Israel. Found the next sign. Legit said Jerusalem Airport. Following it now