Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Brock Jensen

Tannehill may of not played well last year but no way is Miami going to bench him for this scrub. Matt Moore>Jensen. Heck even Pat Delvin is a better player.

Pat Devlin? LOL. Jensen's going to take his roster spot while half asleep.

:popcorn:

I see a perfect sig bet opportunity here

Well, he's already been cut once and while Miami re-signed him, he's been cut again. For Brady Quinn.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I meant to plus you.

Bware's accidental plus will balance it out.

Yeah I hate it when I accidentally neg someone. So easy to do it when I'm on my phone. I'll + him. Repping needs a confirm button lol.

Bware, do you want my Paypal address or physical address? Either way, I want my $50. Thanks.

What a bummer of a situation. What apparently doomed him is a throw he was never asked to make at NDSU--they run deeper outs that he could loft in there. The guy has a cannon, but if you go into something without experience with an everyday part of it, this is how it'll end.

Excuses. Bware, I don't think this guy is cursing his coaching staff for not getting him the throws he needed to get into the NFL. I would hope he's thinking, "Damn, I didn't work hard enough for this."

If he wanted to get better at those throws to make it in the NFL, then that is under his control. I don't think there are a lot of things out of our control in life, so making excuses for why you didn't succeed is (most of the time) horseshit.

Brock Jensen sucks. Like Blaine Gabbert level of suckage only worse.Brady Quinn was thought to be better than him :yao:

Props to Bware, stayed true to his word and sent me the $50 via Paypal. :yep:

giphy.gif

Thats probably the first time I've seen anyone actually follow through with an internet bet like that. Nice job taking it like a champ Bware.

He never technically accepted the bet, either lol.

Good shit, BWare :yep:

I upgrade my reaction to your promotion from

trying-to-remember.gif

to

rfKmcXn.gif

Edited by .AirMcNair.
  • Upvote 2

Eh. It was fifty bucks. I think online bets tend to get so big or ridiculous that people usually can't follow through. When kept within reason, why not pony up? :shrug:

• Upvote 1

He signed with the Miami Dolphins immediately after the draft.

If Tannehil doesn't show some real progress, he's in trouble.

Realize I say this because Tannehil blows.

Right...no he isn't and no he doesn't. Tannehill is Miami's best QB, up to this point, since Pennington, and probably even as far back as 2001 when you consider his overall skillset. While it's true that that statement alone doesn't mean much considering what they've worked with in that span, you'll be hard pressed to find analysts worth their salt who say he's retrograded in his performance, much less that he blows. Except people like Skip, who basically get paid to troll the consensus.

Increased his completion percentage while throwing nearly 100 more times last season than his rookie season. Upped his yardage, doubled his TD output while only throwing 4 more INTs. Threw 6 more 20+ plays and 7 more 40+ plays, and increased his overall passer rating. The one major downside to his season was the sacks. That number only comes as a shock to people who have no idea just how good Long was on the left side, and just how bad they felt his absence last year. You take away any sophomore QB's blindside protector of that caliber, and the numbers will skew into a negative light almost overnight.

All I'm doing here is spouting numbers you can find on any website, because that's all it takes for anyone with half an ounce of common sense to realize he improved last year, and is in almost zero danger of losing his starting job. Seeing as how i also watched every one of his games, I speak from more than just what I can read.

Brock Jensen didn't pan out, but Tannehil still blows lol

• Downvote 1

Based on what...your gut?

Tannehill had one of the better seasons among all QBs last year especially when you consider what he had around him, in particular that putrid excuse for an offensive line that they had. Saying he blows has 0 backing at all.