SteVo

In 3 days, Johnny Football will be a __________.

Please tell me he also said something about the Jags needing to sell tickets.

He actually didn't which was surprising. Mentioned it would be a good fit for both because of Jedd Fisch. Still, was strange how obsessed he was with mentioning it randomly out of context. I don't see them drafting Manziel though, I think it's 50/50 between drafting Watkins or trading down with a team (Lions?) who want Watkins. What they grab after trading down? No fucking clue.

:Texans:

There are something like 300,000 Aggie alums in Houston who would love to see it but I think Texans go with Clowney.

Manziel likely ends up a Brown.

The other possibility is Dallas.

Edited by Wattafan

I don't understand why the Cowboys fans even want him. Romo is good enough. Their defense is an utter disaster. They better go defense because I'm tired of watching their shitty ass defense getting torched all season long, cause they're on national tv like 10 times a year and we're forced to watch them and the games always suck. The Bears vs Cowboys Monday night game last year was honestly the worst football game I've ever watched.

I'd say Oakland, but my only concern is that it might be too perfect of a match.

In all honesty though...

Johnny will be a Texan, Brown, or Jag

:Bucs:

don't tell that to Charles Davis though, watching the NFL Network last night he had a strange obsession with him going to the Jags. They'd be talking about something completely different then he'd be like, "Jacksonville at 3 they gotta take Johnny Manziel" I was like, "wait what?" :lol:

Please tell me he also said something about the Jags needing to sell tickets.

They did in the "draft experts" mock draft. Several times they mentioned about needing to have tarps to cover the seats.