ATL_Predator

The Real Draft Thread

Marcus Williams not getting drafted is mind boggling, to me. Unless his injuries that he played through this past season were that severe...

YAWIN SMALLWOOD

Never been so excited about a 7th round pick :laugh:

• Upvote 1

I'm glad Michael Sam got drafted. I think St. Louis will be good for him. Less of a distraction.

Dion Bailey went to Seattle and James Morris went to New England.. Couldn't get much worse than that.

I'm glad Michael Sam got drafted. I think St. Louis will be good for him. Less of a distraction.

TBH I think he should had been drafted by somebody (which he was) although he is imho a classic 'tweener'. If he hadn't been drafted by the Rams then I was half thinking that the Falcons might would have taken a shot on him.

I do think that St. Louis was the best location for him though since he played college ball there more or less.

Sam is going to have a hard time getting on the field in St. Louis and imagine the media hoopla if the Rams cut him after preseason.

• Upvote 1

Dion Bailey wasn't at all a need but he can play LB, not just strong safety and is one hell of a blitzer so I'm loving this acquisition perhaps more than any of our draft picks. I bet that's how he will make the team. And Jackson Jeffcoat another great UDFA bring in should also make the team as our 3/4 DE ogbutt.gif

Marcus Martin :rock: Love Hyde but holy hell that's alot of backs

Dion Bailey wasn't at all a need but he can play LB, not just strong safety and is one hell of a blitzer so I'm loving this acquisition perhaps more than any of our draft picks. I bet that's how he will make the team. And Jackson Jeffcoat another great UDFA bring in should also make the team as our 3/4 DE ogbutt.gif

With Chancellor having surgery on his hip and Jeron Johnson on a one year contract i think Bailey is a good sign.

Edited by Sacks98
  • Upvote 1