ATL_Predator

The Real Draft Thread

Norwood is a straight up sleeper in this draft. If you haven't seen or heard about him you will be amazed. Straight pro and day one starter.

Oakland is quietly having a very good draft. They need to fix that o-line though if they want any chance of Carr succeeding.

They're making an attempt at least, couldn't keep Veldheer, but Gabe Jackson and Donald Penn are large improvements.

Browns are bulking up that defense. No Josh Gordon, no problem.

Carolina just took MY BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, TRE BOSTON!

Logan Thomas paired with Bruce Arians....could be scary!

So we got that Desir guy that everyone is gay for. I guess that's a good thing.

• Downvote 1

Pretty underwhelming draft outside the first two picks for the Lions. Especially Lawson. I've seen him play before, really don't know what they see in him.

Bucs take a guy I've never heard of! They do it every year, and usually in the 5th. :yep:

Chip Kelly scooping up his old players. :yao:

Jeremiah George is a Jet!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

5230e7290b27a7177039c.jpg

I like Kelly grabbing his former players. I think Huff might be better than Matthews because Huff is a big strong receiver in the slot that will be open with coverage on everyone else.

Cardinals draft is looking REAL good :yep:

I'm really interested in whether or not Marcus Williams will be drafted.

Edited by BwareDWare94

I was hoping for Desir in the 4th but after reading up on Jaylen Watkins, hopefully his versatility can provide a use for us.

Edited by Dutch

Annnnnnnd the Bears skip linebacker and draft a punter :Suicide:

Another developmental corner for the Packers. I like it... Sam Shields and Tramon Williams have done pretty solid for themselves. Looking at a QB or ILB with our final pick... Because apparently the Packers want Bradford at OLB, which I am not so sure about.

Love the Robert Herron pick for the Bucs in the 6th. Seems just like the receiver we needed. Quick, small and good in open space. Even though he is a 6th rounder, he'll probably immediately take over our slot role because our receivers behind V-Jax and Evans suck so bad.

Don't know much about the two o-line men we got, but we definitely needed a OG and I'm happy we took one today.

Can't believe that both Marcus Williams and Brock Jensen might go undrafted. I figured one would, but holy shit.

Three wide receivers... That's kind of crazy. I think the Packers have something like 10 of them, before the draft even ends. Gonna be one crazy battle in camp. Looks like it was a pure value pick though... Can't deny the production Janis has had... 3,200 yards and 31 TDs in two years... Hopefully he can bring some of that to Green Bay.

WR Kevin Noorwood :rock:

Pierre-Louis Kevin?

Kimmy Staten?

Garrett Scott?

Eric Pinkins?

Kiero Small?

Who are they :think:

Three wide receivers... That's kind of crazy. I think the Packers have something like 10 of them, before the draft even ends. Gonna be one crazy battle in camp. Looks like it was a pure value pick though... Can't deny the production Janis has had... 3,200 yards and 31 TDs in two years... Hopefully he can bring some of that to Green Bay.

You guys got great value for Jared Abbrederis. He was one of the best route runners coming out of college. Expect him to be a good possession receiver that can move the chains for you guys.

Time for those UDFA. :devious:

COME ON JAMES MORRIS!

Hope we get Christian Jones and a kicker worth a roster spot.

I like the Packers' draft. Drafting 3 WRs is weird but got great value in Abbrederis and Janis so going to a be crazy training camp. Wish center was addressed earlier since that is one position that still looks very weak on the roster. Along with ILB since Bradford is a better OLB/passrusher. James Morris and Dion Bailey are 2 UDFAs that I would like to see.

I don't think Bradford is going to work out at OLB at all.. I mean, it's possible... but he's going to get steamrolled, IMO. Dion Bailey and James Morris though are most definitely the biggest priorities, IMO. GO PACK GO