Sign in to follow this  
SteVo

Knights of Andreas 1.03: Line of Defense

Best one yet, IMO, and not because I was mentioned.

• Upvote 2

Even better than the last chapter. I'm getting a great picture of all these characters so far. I have a feeling Chance Phillips is going to be a pretty ballin GM haha. Really enjoyed the description of the action in the games.

Edited by seanbrock
  • Upvote 1

Again another great chapter Stevo, Really loving how you are fleshing the characters out and giving each their own distinctive style based on what you were given really am loving this and the direction its going right now. Seriously can't wait for my guys appearance :D.

One slight thing and it's only thread wise, could we possibly use this as a discussion thread and have a thread just for the story? I ask as I know I could easily flow from one chapter to the next if it was all together.

• Upvote 1

Again another great chapter Stevo, Really loving how you are fleshing the characters out and giving each their own distinctive style based on what you were given really am loving this and the direction its going right now. Seriously can't wait for my guys appearance :D.

One slight thing and it's only thread wise, could we possibly use this as a discussion thread and have a thread just for the story? I ask as I know I could easily flow from one chapter to the next if it was all together.

First of all, thanks for the feedback, to you and everybody else. As a writer, one of my favorite parts of the writing process is showing your rough drafts to friends as you go along. It provides great motivation to keep going. Seeing that you guys enjoy these chapters just makes me want to write more of them.

Second of all, I'm up for switching the format in terms of threads, though I still feel it's best to have a new thread for each chapter. It helps people realize there's a new chapter to be read, and I'm not sure putting discussion in another thread is optimal. Again, though, I'm up for whatever you guys prefer.

I think we should merge the chapters to one thread when the new chapter comes out. Let there be a separate thread for new chapters.

• Upvote 1

I think we should merge the chapters to one thread when the new chapter comes out. Let there be a separate thread for new chapters.

That would be slightly hectic for anyone wanting to binge-read, though. You'd have a chapter, a few discussion posts, a chapter, discussion, etc. Though that's a very minor inconvenience.

That would be slightly hectic for anyone wanting to binge-read, though. You'd have a chapter, a few discussion posts, a chapter, discussion, etc. Though that's a very minor inconvenience.

The thread with the archived chapters could be locked. Then we'd have a dicussion thread and a new chapter thread. idk.

We can iron out the logistics eventually. For now, hopefully everyone's enjoying the story. :yep:

Well what I was thinking is maybe creating a new sub forum just for the knights. With two threads, one thats locked with the whole story together and one discussion thread.

That way everytime there is a new chapter it will appear in the main tgp page.

Definitely the best one yet. The way you detailed the final red zone stand was incredible. I also like the continued development of the characters. I also like how you're bringing all the elements together; there's the management-level decisions and emotions, media frenzy, player emotions, and of course, the game action that determines the results. You really have all the bases covered already. Now you just get to expand on it all in the coming chapters.

Edited by Sarge

Excellent chapter, couldn't help but feel excited when that goalline stand came around. Stopping Mark Sanchez is the first step towards becoming a good defense. Of course I was hoping I'd make an appearance, but not yet I guess.

• Upvote 1

I like the setup the way it is now. I like how each chapter and the discussion of the chapter has its own thread.

Me too. Nice job stevo

• Upvote 1

Briggs Randall is everything I expected. The makings of a future franchise ILB :yep:

Loving my character, so far. You've made some nice allusions to his issues. I'm excited to see what you do with it.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Spoilers, Bware, jesus.

Fixed!

I totally forgot you were doing these Stevo. They're awesome. I have only read 1-4 (accidentally read out of order). I love the flashbacks you have to the past about how the TGPers get to the team in their own ways.