JetsFan4Life

2014 World Cup

Drogba didn't score or get an assist, but the demeanor of the Elephants changed completely when he came in. They went from poor movement, and not taking any shots inside the box to attacking.

Nerve racking, but good win.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

THE MOTHERLAND SEIZES VICTORY :rock:

Honda had a nice goal..but yeah when Drogba came in it changed everything.

Im glad Costa Rica won. Its hard rooting for them at times. ( I'm Costa Rican ) I'm not a huge soccer fan but when the World Cup comes around i try to watch when i can. I root for CR or US.

Games have been great, not impressed with the last minute winners from Colombia and Switzerland as both had cost me money.

France look real, they took an absolute battering from Honduras and still win 3-0, Benzema looks like the beast he is always touted to be and their all round flair is ridiculous

France was also playing a man up for half of that game, and it was Honduras, I'm not that impressed

Yeah wasn't that impressed with France. Didn't do much of anything until one of Honduras' player got sent off. Also Argentina with a pretty lackluster performance. Expected much more from them.

And BradyFan, I say that exact thing about Cavani everytime. I don't watch him often, but when I do he never impresses. He must be amazing in Ligue 1 because I don't see what everyone raves about.

Edited by Vin

I think that was the best possible result for the USA, now we need to take care of business this evening

USA! USA! USA!

Not sure why Eissen and Boateng were both on the bench for Ghana. Especially Boateng. I understand Eissen with his health issues seeing as I saw him while he was in Chelsea get hurt all the time.

Good win for USA though, these are the two teams I was hoping made it out of this group, Ghana made it really hard on themselves.

Seemed like we lost all confidence and chemistry when Altidore went off, definite game changer. Our passing was awful for a large part. Great result though!

Thought Muntari was class for Ghana. Boateng among the subs was surely a joke lol

yeah, losing Altidore was huge, hopefully he's alright by Sunday

That header goal was niice

Awesome game. Mexico took it to them the first 20 minutes of the 2nd half, was really shocking. Ochoa was a brick wall too.

Mexico were outstanding against Brazil and fully deserved the draw, it's been a long time since a team gave Brazil that type of game and frustrated them that much. Ochoa had a hell of a game in goal too.

This Russia vs South Korea game is amazing as well, SK are are causing Russia so many problems and their attacking movement is so exciting and free flowing.

Spain isn't a high scoring team. they win games by a goal or 2 max. They won't recover from something like this.

Their possession play ensures that they do not get scored on enough to negate it, But they are failng to keep possession this world cup. Thy're done.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

I'm no soccer expert, but Spain being out already is a huge surprise right?