Tridentdawgpound

"Things You Hate" Thread

The world has a lot of things. Sometimes, people hate these things. This thread is to tell people about the things you hate at any given time.

5250069_std.jpg

This guy in that movie.

Soccer.

Getting the wrong things at a fast food joint.

• Upvote 2

The thought process (or lack there of) of like 90% of women.

• Upvote 1

What are you, Doge?

FUCK DOGE.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Stick-shift elitists.

Automatic drivers can just be really inconvenient at times.

Hahaha! My car is a pain in the ass to drive but saves a negligible amount of gas. LOOOOOSERS!

Seriously. You're not better because you choose to use outdated technology

• Upvote 1

They really aren't that hard to drive though. I just like them better out of familiarity. I also think they are better to have if you get stuck.

I mean if you are in a city I could see why you would prefer one.

There are advantages to having a stick though.

• Upvote 1

- People who ask for honest feedback and then get all defensive/pissy when you are actually honest with them. If you didn't want to know, why did you ask?

This x 100. You asked me and then you get defensive when I bring up what I think the logical solution would be? Fuck you. If you want me to coddle and lie to you you're going to have to find someone else. It's funny that the same people who get pissed about it are the same people who think that people aren't real or act fake.

Also I wouldn't classify it as hate but it's a little annoying when people ask for advice and after the majority of people tell someone to do something they do something else. It's still their life so I can't be too mad but at the same time someone leaves the feeling of "Why did you even ask" if it seems like you had your mind made up the whole time.

Edited by JetsFan4Life
  • Upvote 1

People with their heads so far up God's ass that they won't have a debate with you. Every reply to every question is "I just know."

No, you don't. It's called ignorance.

Edited by BwareDWare94
  • Upvote 1

The overwhelming majority of high school kids.

:(

People who suck at making plans piss me off. I used to have a friend and when I tried to hang, I'd ask them to tell me when their day off was and they wouldn't tell me UNTIL their day off. Like give me a head's up so we can see if our schedules match up enough to hang out lol.

The whole automatic/manual thing never bothered me until my brother bought a Mustang and he always brags about how much better his manual is. The fucker stalled it at a red light one time when we were going to get some food so piss off lol.

Women are really starting to piss me off. Especially feminists who do nothing but go on about how horrible men are and the like.

Old school people who refuse to get with the times on things like gay marriage and marijuana legalization. Our society won't actually move forward until some of these people start dying off. That may sound harsh, but it is true.

Retarded tourists piss me off sooooooooooooo much. I live right by one of the biggest tourist cities in the country and when I go to Universal hearing some of these morons make me want to choke them. I about lost it when some British family were walking up to the Hulk ride and said "Hey look, it's Godzilla!" :disgust:

Someone brought up cold fries, I went to my old McDonald's last weekend and my fries were ice cold and I was beyond pissed. When I worked there I made sure I always got fresh fries but going as a customer reminded me of the shit customers had to deal with when they paid for that garbage.

• Upvote 2

Global co.., I mean, global wa..., I mean, climate change alarmists. Get outta here with your doom and gloom predictions that we're all gonna be dead in 20 years.

• Upvote 2