Tridentdawgpound

"Things You Hate" Thread

Global co.., I mean, global wa..., I mean, climate change alarmists. Get outta here with your doom and gloom predictions that we're all gonna be dead in 20 years.

I mean, yeah it might happen like 150 years from now but no one alive today will be alive then so who gives a shit?

I am better than you.

Feel free to join our elite brotherhood of stick driving warriors. We drive smarter, we drive safer (no texting and driving), and we just drive better.

Deal with it.

:yep:

Do you even double clutch bro ? :smug:

Do you even double clutch bro ? :smug:

I am better than you.

Feel free to join our elite brotherhood of stick driving warriors. We drive smarter, we drive safer (no texting and driving), and we just drive better.

Deal with it.

:yep:

Complete BS. All humans drive like assholes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

People that cry "I need Football" when they won't give other sports a shot.

Haha. I see you Bay.

Complete BS. All humans drive like assholes.

Stick to your iditarods, Canuck

This conversation doesn't need the input from someone that has to sleigh 75% of the year just to get some lmaoBaggedMilk.

way to copy sarge insults. Such a fig

The world has a lot of things. Sometimes, people hate these things. This thread is to tell people about the things you hate at any given time.

Religions that think it is fine to kill for their god.

The cancer that attacks innocent children.

People that beat up on women, children or old folk.

People that think it is okay to just murder other people.

Pedophiles that prey on innocents.

People that drive automatic cars.

Seriously?

What about the incapacitated or elderly or those that have to commute in stop/go traffic for hours?

Oh, and my Ford Ranger work truck is a stick shift.

Edited by Wattafan

way to copy sarge insults. Such a fig

How is that a Sarge insult? Turry pls

Seriously?

What about the incapacitated or elderly or those that have to commute in stop/go traffic for hours?

Oh, and my Ford Ranger work truck is a stick shift.

Shouldn't have license to begin with...

and if you are in stop and go traffic like the city I suggest doing what I did and invest in a sports bike.

ADAPT AND OVERCOME BROTHERS

-Raw onions

-People who can't park cars

-The Dallas Cowboys

• Upvote 2

How is that a Sarge insult? Turry pls

Shouldn't have license to begin with...

and if you are in stop and go traffic like the city I suggest doing what I did and invest in a sports bike.

ADAPT AND OVERCOME BROTHERS

That why they made automatic vehicles you toad.

I am better than you.

Deal with it.

TGP%20Yep%20Gif.gif

newpics455.jpg

tumblr_lns6e79ovp1ql39y3o1_500.gif

Come at me bro.

• Upvote 1

When you go to Subway for a 5$ footlong and it ends up being 7 bucks.

Bandwagon fans

Thinly sliced, highly processed sandwich meat.

Doesn't even taste real.

When you go to Subway for a 5$ footlong and it ends up being 7 bucks.

Err, that's kinda on you, bro.

People who ask for a water cup and then go fucking fill it with soda. I ain't an idiot, lady, (and its always ladies), I can hear the soda being used. It sounds completely different than the water.

Edited by Thanatos19

Err, that's kinda on you, bro.

People who ask for a water cup and then go fucking fill it with soda. I ain't an idiot, lady, (and its always ladies), I can hear the soda being used. It sounds completely different than the water.

Now that i know better i go to Jimmy Johns. And hell yeah, at our Mcdonalds i worked at a small cup of water was 10 cents, and a large a dollar. People would rage about 10 cents.. Like Razor stated, dont yell at fast food employees. Specially when they do what u said with that free cup of water EVERY TIME. Edited by 56AceInDaPlace

I am not a fast food employee, but I get ungrateful people in all the time (10x more awesome people, but the bad ones always stick out). They want to complain to me about their portion sizes, the prices they pay, what is or isn't included with their meal... It's like, there is literally nothing I can do about ANY of that. Some of them have legit complaints, others don't. Doesn't change the fact that I didn't write the menu, come up with prices, or anything else along those lines.

• Upvote 2

As a fast food employee, people can be dicks. But employees (especially McDonald's) aren't always trained on how to properly handle them or just don't care, so it causes more problems.

People can expect too much from fast food sometimes, especially during a lunch or dinner rush. You may not get your food in under a minute or two if there is a lot of demand and people should know that. But I've seen some rude and harsh people, all at McDonald's. I haven't seen or noticed an angry customer in my short time at Chick-fil-A yet though.

Id be pissed if a restaraunt charged me for tap water. This is America. Tap water costs like .3 cents a gallon.

I would bet that they buy their cups in bulk by the thousand. It's an insignificant loss that they should be willing to take when im spending money on food.

• Upvote 1

I'm willing to bet that you've never worked in a restaurant. Thousands of cups? Where do you expect they keep those? We used to run out of cups even with the stock room packed full of giant boxes of cups. Also, charging for water cups encourages the purchase of a drink, since they're going to be paying anyway.

• Upvote 1