Tridentdawgpound

"Things You Hate" Thread

I'm a weird sleeper. I can fall asleep just about anywhere and get into a deep sleep pretty easily. I am a very lucid sleeper / dreamer. Like... I don't have super outrageous fantasy based dreams. My dreams are all fairly realistic (relatively) and I am almost always aware of myself and the fact I am dreaming. It's pretty crazy. But I also wake up routinely through the night almost every night. I can't remember that last time I had 6, 7, 8 hours of sleep consecutively. I will sleep that long, just not all at once and with small breaks in between. Kinda sucks.... Lol.

I hate girls that wear 'pants' that have their asscheeks hanging out. Regardless of if they're thin or fat. I don't need to see what your dirty self puts on the toilet seat.

• Downvote 1

Wait, your farm didn't have much space?

It's where my folks live. I've been renting apartments in Grand Forks (60 miles away) because I was working there in the winter time. Now that I plan to work around my hometown in the winter, I rented an apartment there.

People nudging me in Words with Friends when it's only been a couple hours.

Learning that Vin has friends.

• Upvote 1

Being the scapegoat for things at work which nobody else does but when you fuck up you're the only one held accountable for it.

• Upvote 1

Using 'common era' and 'before common era' as a date distinguisher instead of B.C. and A.D.when there's zero difference between the two.

Insufferable snowflakes who think it's OK to feed their CARNIVOROUS pets vegan diets.

Insufferable snowflakes who think it's OK to feed their CARNIVOROUS pets vegan diets.

Thats a thing?

• Upvote 1

Yup.

"Made my dog Vegan food #responsible"

Dogs are omnivores, cats are carnivorous. Either way, both can live on a vegan diet. Cats, especially males due to issues with their urinary tracts can have a much more difficult time on a vegan diet but it's still possible. Probably best to avoid owning a cat if their dietary needs don't align with your ethics. As we speak they are developing lab grown meat so perhaps that's a suitable alternative for vegans that wish to have pets and not support the meat industry.

I have never once heard a vet articulate that position.

Cats are carnivorous they are not supposed to be vegan. Dogs need meat as well. I'm not saying they can't live without it, but the animal is designed to eat it, and you are forcing them to suffer unnecessarily by forcing your ethics on an animal who, if it were in the wild, would kill and eat all the time.

Edited by Thanatos