Tridentdawgpound

"Things You Hate" Thread

Well that's up to you, my friend.

I shouldn't lie completely, I do love me some flannel in cold weather.

But you won't see me at a dive bar in the middle of July donning flannel, boots, dipping, and drinking PBR, if that's the type ATL is getting at lol

There's a difference between wearing it every day and wearing it when the weather calls for it...which isn't year round.

But that's the exact type i'm getting at.

I hate rednecks. The whole beer chuggin, tobacco chewin, cowboy boot wearin, lifted truck, big beard, flannel/camo wearin shit is so fucking stupid.

ESPECIALLY THE FACT THE I LIVE IN CENTRAL PA WHERE LAST TIME I CHECKED WE DON'T LIVE IN THE FUCKING BAYOU.

Fuck their attitudes too.

:walter:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I hate rednecks. The whole beer chuggin, tobacco chewin, cowboy boot wearin, lifted truck, big beard, flannel/camo wearin shit is so fucking stupid.

ESPECIALLY THE FACT THE I LIVE IN CENTRAL PA WHERE LAST TIME I CHECKED WE DON'T LIVE IN THE FUCKING BAYOU.

Fuck their attitudes too.

I hate when people assume everyone in Texas is a redneck. Houston is actually one of the most diverse cities in the U.S. We definitely have rednecks here, but it's not the vast majority of people like the media loves to portray it to be.

I hate when people assume everyone in Texas is a redneck. Houston is actually one of the most diverse cities in the U.S. We definitely have rednecks here, but it's not the vast majority of people like the media loves to portray it to be.

I've been to Texas, and honestly I thought that's how everyone was. I spent 9 months there with the military in San Antonio and got to travel to Dallas and Houston...far from redneck. Some of the nicest and laid back people I've ever met. Never ventured outside of the city areas too much besides travel..so I dunno how it is out there...

• Upvote 1

Never ventured outside of the city areas too much besides travel..so I dunno how it is out there...

If you start traveling to middle-of-nowhere West Texas, that's where you will find the crazy rednecks. As long as you stay by the major cities like Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and Austin you will be fine.

What this world needs is only one Charlie Daniels. Every time that guy opens his mouth he makes himself look like more of an idiot.

What this world needs is only one Charlie Daniels. Every time that guy opens his mouth he makes himself look like more of an idiot.

There will ever only be one. Very few reach the same level of awesomeness in their careers that he has achieved.

Edited by Barracuda

I hate when I'm trying to catch up on "knights of Andreas" and reading a chapter and Halfway thru my girlfriend decides to chat about random stuff.

That's what prompted my previous post regarding my gf, lol.

When I get drunk and text the WWWWRRRROOONNNNGGG people

So you start talking to them, and you introduce each other, talk for like, 30 seconds about whatever, and then it's back to an awkward silence cause you wanna talk, but don't know what to talk about?

Change "introduce" to "greet" and you just described every encounter I have with my crush.

Y'all know when you meet a bunch of new people and they just kinda stand/sit next to you, and it just feels like you should be having conversations... So you start talking to them, and you introduce each other, talk for like, 30 seconds about whatever, and then it's back to an awkward silence cause you wanna talk, but don't know what to talk about?

Yea... I hate that shit.

Or maybe I'm the only one... :shrug:

Happens all the time... lol. I usually end up bringing up other random topics and it gets even more awkward -- usually to the point where I just want to bail. Lol. I like to think the more lasting relationships will come a little more naturally than that. I hope... haha.

I thought of a few today.

- Taking a shit within a half hour after you get out of the shower. Noooooooo. :temper:

- People who have extraordinarily bad body odor. There's no excuse to smell bad today when we are spoiled for choice. Buy a decent soap, scrub your stank ass with it, and buy deodorant. Old Spice High Endurance is like 3 bucks for a stick that lasts 2 months with daily use. Buy it pls. :puke:

- When people spit when they talk. :mellow:

• Upvote 2

Happens all the time... lol. I usually end up bringing up other random topics and it gets even more awkward -- usually to the point where I just want to bail. Lol. I like to think the more lasting relationships will come a little more naturally than that. I hope... haha.

That's when it goes downhill. Lol. You start another conversation, lasts 30 seconds, pause, repeat. Haha.

• Upvote 1

How social media breaks all of the false advertising laws somehow and is always on my feeds like "BREAKING: NFL Player X having such-and-such issues.. blah blah blah"

• Downvote 2

Social commentary in comedy.