Sign in to follow this  
RANGA

Ranga's Coming To The States

So long story short, tomorrow I embark on a mini-tour of the Americas. Starting in Brasil, then off to Argentina, Chile, Peru and finishing up in the US - mostly around the LA and Vegas areas for my mate's buck's night (I think you guys call it a bachelor party) - before heading back to Australia.

Just thought I'd let you guys know that I'm about to step foot on your hallowed turf. If any of you are around the area let me know - happy to meet up for a drink or three. Or if you know any places I should definitely check out around there, also let me know! Wish I was spending more time in the States so I could see a wider variety of cities, but wasn't feasible this time round. But who knows, if I love it, I just might be back :D

Sounds like it's going to be an awesome experience man especially Brazil (/drool). I hope you enjoy it man and have fun.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for going on the complete opposite side of the country Ranga. :(

Seriously though have a blast that sounds like an awesome trip.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, wrong side of the fucking country.

I hope you have a terrible trip and contract an STD for a youthful American Tranny....but that's not my business tho

:p

Have a good trip :yep:

• Upvote 1

West coast is the best coast. Be careful in Vegas though. The strip clubs aren't as nice as they look on the screens. My experience was like a Nikki Manaj song come true.

• Upvote 1

Hope you have a blast on the west coast. If you ever come back to the States, stop by Texas and we can destroy our livers together.

• Upvote 1