Sign in to follow this  
SteVo

Knights of Andreas 1.08: Depth Chart

2 things.

1. Awesome work again. Now we're really getting to the point where most of the characters are interacting. It's getting fun.

2. LOLBENNYSAPP

Damn it, I was beaten to LOLBENNYSAPP. Excellent work with this chapter, and nice to see the Knights get a win, even if it's garbo at this point in time.

You are getting very good at showing us what goes on in the games. It's so hard to describe any kind of sport, but your skills are developing very fast. Nice work, as usual.

Seven and a TD. Not bad for being the first action of the season, even if it was against Benny Sapp.

The only characters who have yet to be covered are eightnine and Razor's, correct? Gonna be really interesting once everyone gets revealed.

The only characters who have yet to be covered are eightnine and Razor's, correct? Gonna be really interesting once everyone gets revealed.

Bangy's, and Sarge's. Even though we've seen plenty of Chance Phillips, he has yet to have his formal introduction chapter.

Ah the good old lolbennysapp how I've missed it and glad its inclusion has been done. Another great episode bro, its only my player left to be introduced now :D

Edit: Ah shit forgot about Sarge

Edited by Arz

as always, freakin awesome.

“Must be nice to be up against a scrub tackle like Johnson,” Zack Grantzinger says. “Why don’t we switch? I’ll take the scrub next week and get five sacks.”

lol, definitely something Zack would say.

Love this chapter, got a little bit of a teaser for my guy's character last week. I really think the persona of the defense has shown through in these chapters so far. We're lead by our misfit, alcoholic DC and we all have plenty of personalities on defense It was cool to see us playing off each other a little bit at the end there. Hopefully our veteran leader Chet and coach Harden can bring us together so we can end the year on a high note defensively. :yep:

Edited by seanbrock
  • Upvote 1

Glad to see Sean and Vin's characters shine in their first bit of playing time. Can't wait to get the entire team revealed an interacting. Already looking forward to part 2.

And yeah, the jab a Sean was well-placed. :D