Bay

Top 10 QBs

Espn is a joke :facepalm:

10525656_726910020683554_219351755517487

Seriously, they need to be off the air after this horrid list.

• Upvote 2

*pukes*

Matthew Stafford though lol?

No Big Ben???

No Brady???

No Rivers?

Foles is too soon.

RG3?

Kap?

I think I threw up in my mouth a bit.

Kap was on my list, but I was the only one. >_> Stafford at 4 is ridiculous. The 4th best QB in the league doesn't choke a winning season away.

I'd probably put Foles on my list... Ya, it's early, but he went so far above and beyond that I don't think I could overlook him. And what's the worst that could happen.. he stinks this year and I move him down my list? I am okay with that possibility.

• Upvote 1

I'd probably put Foles on my list... Ya, it's early, but he went so far above and beyond that I don't think I could overlook him. And what's the worst that could happen.. he stinks this year and I move him down my list? I am okay with that possibility.

Well, let's see this list.

Please tell me that was a fan vote list. LOL at Luck, Griffin, Newton, and Foles.

Please tell me that was a fan vote list. LOL at Luck, Griffin, Newton, and Foles.

Luck and Newton are top 10 QBs :yep:. Just not that high though.

Edited by Dutch

So why aren't we ranking all other positions based on postseason success? Should Lynch, Bradshaw, and Pierre Thomas be our top 3 RB's? They got rings...

• Upvote 1

So why aren't we ranking all other positions based on postseason success? Should Lynch, Bradshaw, and Pierre Thomas be our top 3 RB's? They got rings...

Stafford is on the list :smug:

Manning, Rodgers, Brees, Rivers, Newton, Luck, Ryan, Foles, Stafford, Roethlisberger. RGIII at 7 is a disgrace.

Manning, Rodgers, Brees, Rivers, Newton, Luck, Ryan, Foles, Stafford, Roethlisberger. RGIII at 7 is a disgrace.

Brady?

• Upvote 1

Brady?

Brady wasn't as good as any of those guys this last year. Don't get me wrong, for doing what he did with a shitty offense, Brady deserves props. Next year will decide if Brady is still elite IMO.

Brady wasn't as good as any of those guys this last year. Don't get me wrong, for doing what he did with a shitty offense, Brady deserves props. Next year will decide if Brady is still elite IMO.

dean-what-gif.gif

• Upvote 1

dean-what-gif.gif

I retract that statement Stafford is shit and Brady is better than him. Brady would be late top 10. Edited by Chernobyl426

So I think it's fair to say Tom is at #3, because as much as I love Big Ben, a Tom Brady bad day is very rare.

4th quarter, 2 minutes left with the game on the line, I'm taking Big Ben over all of them.

Tom Brady is still the second or third best QB in this league. You give Tom Brady shit to work with and he'll at least make the offense respectable no matter what. Tom Brady consistently makes the players around him BETTER. There's only 5 QB's in the league that do this.

They are:

Rodgers, Forehead, Brees, Big Ben and Tom.

So Tom is somewhere in the top 5 still without a doubt.

You can put Peyton at the bottom of that list because he's a fraud, and you can put Brees and Rodgers above Tom because of their consistency in numbers and production. So I think it's fair to say Tom is at #3, because as much as I love Big Ben, a Tom Brady bad day is very rare.

He's a genius, and to say that he's not in the elite QB's of today's NFL is severely incorrect.

Peyton can be called a fraud all day but you can't ignore the numbers he puts up and the ability he has to run an offense at historical efficiency.

After a bit of thought on it, I'm drawing back the comments on Brady. All the media hate is starting to get to my head on it. Brady of course didn't perform as good as usual, but for what he had he did make it work. If he had a better group of weapons he could've pulled the W over the Broncos.

I think after this year Brady will either stay elite for the rest of his career, or start to drop off. There will be no middle ground. The Pats defense is formidable though, so it isn't like Tom is carrying the team. Big Ben has no O-line and only one real threat with Antonio Brown. I think putting him on the same plane as other top guys is completely understandable. Foles, I'd still put over Brady. Hate as much as you like but 27 TDs and 2 INTs speaks for itself.

Dunno about the other guys.

Foles, I'd still put over Brady. Hate as much as you like but 27 TDs and 2 INTs speaks for itself.

3f9870b2da028cc9e39c69ac4f2c533e_origina

Edited by Dutch

Peyton can be called a fraud all day but you can't ignore the numbers he puts up and the ability he has to run an offense at historical efficiency.

After a bit of thought on it, I'm drawing back the comments on Brady. All the media hate is starting to get to my head on it. Brady of course didn't perform as good as usual, but for what he had he did make it work. If he had a better group of weapons he could've pulled the W over the Broncos.

I think after this year Brady will either stay elite for the rest of his career, or start to drop off. There will be no middle ground. The Pats defense is formidable though, so it isn't like Tom is carrying the team. Big Ben has no O-line and only one real threat with Antonio Brown. I think putting him on the same plane as other top guys is completely understandable. Foles, I'd still put over Brady. Hate as much as you like but 27 TDs and 2 INTs speaks for itself.

Dunno about the other guys.

And his infamous postseason numbers, not even going to bring them up, because they should speak for themselves. If the Colts hadn't played such a offensively incompetent Bears team, Peyton would be sitting with no Lombardi's, just remember that.

Peyton is good, but give me Rodgers, Brees, Big Ben, and Brady over Peyton everyday in the postseason, where football actually matters.

1. Tom Brady - Yes, still.

2. Aaron Rodgers

3. Drew Brees

4. Ben Roethlisberger

5. Peyton Manning

6. Phillip Rivers

7. Russell Wilson

8. Tony Romo

9. Matt Ryan

10. Cam Newton

8-10 are interchangeable I think.

inb4 omgwtfpeytonat5ucray

I think if you give the QBs above him(and hell I'd argue the same for Rivers too) the weapons Peyton had last year, they could all break records just as easily, maybe even put up better numbers because Peyton has lost pretty much all zip he had on the ball(he never had a cannon for an arm to begin with, but he's lost what strength he had).

Something I want to give Peyton credit for over the past couple years as a Bronco is not shitting the bed in the entire playoff games. He still showed he has issues if the game is completely on his shoulders at the end(throwing across his body vs Baltimore), but outside of the superbowl, over the past few years(even going back to his last one or two playoff appearances as a Colt), his overall performance in the playoffs has improved, and I don't really know how much blame can go on him for the superbowl as I think the entire team sucked in that game.

Either way, he's still gonna put up great numbers this year, Denver is still gonna be a superbowl competitor, especially with an improved D, but I don't think Peyton is the QB he once was due to his lack of strength. His top notch mind and top notch receiving options will keep him ranked highly though.

Edited by .AirMcNair.
  • Upvote 1

Just for the heck of it:-

Peyton Manning

Tom Brady

Drew Brees

Aaron Rogers

Matt Ryan

Andrew Luck

Cam Newton

Russel Wilson

Ben Roethlisberger

Eli Manning

Yea, Eli's two seasons from a solid year. He could still surprise and put up another or a maybe even several, but his lack of consistent production would drop him out for me, I think.