Bay

Top 10 QBs

At the moment, I'd argue Luck has been better than both Peyton and Rodgers.

Honestly, the only person that is playing better than Luck right now is Phillip Rivers.

Only 4 games left and we've seen enough of these QB's play to give a reasonable assessment.

1. Aaron Rodgers :Packers: This is not even a question. Aaron Rodgers is turning into one of the best QB's I've ever seen play the game of football. This guy can do ANYTHING and he does everything at an elite level. 32 TDs and only 3 interceptions? Are you kidding me? Rodgers has what it takes to go down as the G.O.A.T. Rodger runs away with the MVP this year.

2. Andrew Luck :Colts: Luck has been playing out of this world and has been airing it out all season long. He has everything you want in a QB from physical talent/skill to the intangibles and mental resolve. You are always in the game as long as Luck is your QB.

3. Tom Brady :patriots: Hm, for some reason, he wasn't on my last list (:ninja:) but Brady is still Brady :D

4. Peyton Manning :Broncos:

5. Drew Brees :Saints:

6. Phillip Rivers :Chargers:

7. Ben Roethlisberger :Steelers:

8. Tony Romo :Cowboys:

9. Matt Ryan :Falcons:

10. Russell Wilson :Seahawks:

Honorable Mention:

I'm still a believer in Cam. They just have a mess of a situation over there right now. Starting a franchise, I'd take Cam within my top 7. I'm also liking Ryan Tannehill's progression. I just wish he could hook up and connect with Mike Wallace with the deep ball. If he can get that going, watch out.

My is the same as yours. The order doesn't really matter to me as long as A-Rod is 1. Don't see how there could be a top 10 not having those guys.

• Upvote 1

For future reference:

Somewhere in the Top 10 - Teddy Bridgewater :Vikings:

:ninja: