8. Ryan

9. Romo

10. Schaub

Outside looking in: Wilson, Rivers

• Upvote 1

Brady over Rodgers?

Cutler in the top-10?

You serious man?

Why is Brady over Rodgers so crazy to you?

I put Cutler in there because I didn't want to put a rookie on the list and I'm not a Schaub fan at all. I think if Cutler had a decent OLine and a decent #2 receiver he'd put up a lot better numbers.

Why is Brady over Rodgers so crazy to you?

I put Cutler in there because I didn't want to put a rookie on the list and I'm not a Schaub fan at all. I think if Cutler had a decent OLine and a decent #2 receiver he'd put up a lot better numbers.

So Philip Rivers, who is a lot better than Cutler?

I see your point, man, but Jay Cutler shouldn't be given a pass based on hypotheticals. He's been a turnover machine for his entire career and that speaks volumes about his intelligence.

I can see Rivers emerging as a top 10 QB again. Hopefully McCoy can get him back on track.

I see your point, man, but Jay Cutler shouldn't be given a pass based on hypotheticals. He's been a turnover machine for his entire career and that speaks volumes about his intelligence.

I think that Rivers' lackluster and often terrible performance this past season has just but an absolutely sour taste in everyones mouth. I think he had one or two games where he actually looked like a fraction of what he once was. If he can bounce back and play like he had been, no problem putting him in the top 10. I do think that putting Cutler in the top 10 based on hypotheticals is kind of backwards though, mainly because we can do that with so many quarterbacks right now.

Number 10 for me was simply between Schaubb and Stafford. I could go either way there. I think from the 5-9 area to the 10-14 area there's another huge drop off like there is from the 1-4 to 5-9. That 10 spot is going to be tough to call right now, but I don't think Cutler belongs there.

I actually do think Rivers can come back and be a top 10 QB again if he has the pieces around him. I don't watch many Chargers games but I just don't get how he can go from being so good to being so bad. I think a lot of it has to do with the talent around him, but he definitely should get some of the blame as well, he needs to be better.

That's definitely a legit knock on Cutler, but he did only have 14 picks this year (in 14.5 games) which is decent. Last year only 7 picks in 10 games. My main problem with him more than the INTs is the fumbles, he fumbles it way too much. Again though part of that has to be on the OLine.

Edited by BradyFan81

Yeah it's hard not to fumble when your line gets you killed. Just ask Mark Sanchez about that.

Anyway my top 10 is prolly (rookies out because :p)

1. Aaron Rodgers

2. Tom Brady

3. Ben Roethlisberger

4. Drew Brees

5. Eli Manning

6. Peyton Manning

7. Matt Ryan

8. Tony Romo

9. Joe Flacco (be moar consistent)

10. Matt Schaub (the fuck happened here? Playing too much like a game manager stopped him from unleashing his inner pass demon when the Texans needed it)

Vets on the cusp (20+ starts)

Andy Dalton

Cam Newton

Jay Cutler

Philip Rivers

Look out for these young guys

Colin Kaepernick

RGIII

RW#3

• Upvote 1

I think Rivers' reputation is partially suffering from how close the QBs are, to me he's basically fallen from a 2d/3d tier QB to a 3d/4th tier QB, which really isn't that big of a difference as far as skill/ability, but the 2d/3d tier line is right around 9 or 10 while the 3d/4th tier line is closer to 15 IMO

1a. Peyton Manning

1b. Aaron Rodgers

1c. Tom Brady

4. Drew Brees

5. Joe Flacco

6. Russell Wilson

7. Robert Griffin III

8. Matt Ryan

9. Ben Rapistberger

10. Eli Manning

• Downvote 7

5. Eli Manning

6. Peyton Manning

really? I'm sure you have a reason, so I'm interested to hear it

1a. Peyton Manning

1b. Aaron Rodgers

1c. Tom Brady

4. Drew Brees

5. Joe Flacco

6. Russell Wilson

7. Robert Griffin III

8. Matt Ryan

9. Ben Rapistberger

10. Eli Manning

Hahaha. Wilson as the 6th best QB in the NFL? Homer alert. Joe Flacco at #5? Have you looked at the guys numbers? Wilson and Griffin ahead of Ryan, Ben, and Tony? Well, the last one isn't crazy, but the first two are.

really? I'm sure you have a reason, so I'm interested to hear it

He's still angry at Peyton for the playoff loss.

Edited by Thanatos19

He's still angry at Peyton for the playoff loss.

he should be angry at the defensive coaches for letting an old ass Champ Bailey take Torrey Smith on in a track meet for most of the game

1a. Peyton Manning

1b. Aaron Rodgers

1c. Tom Brady

4. Drew Brees

5. Joe Flacco

6. Russell Wilson

7. Robert Griffin III

8. Matt Ryan

9. Ben Rapistberger

10. Eli Manning

Trollercoaster.

Considering how well Torrey Smith was handled in the previous game, it was shocking that it happened the way it did. Add the worst day ever from our safeties and you have a recipe for shit. But the point is I can't give Peyton too much credit for being a regular season warrior when time and time again he tops out at 21 points a playoff game, and always falls short when you need him to play at at least a decent level. Eli generally gives just as good as Peyton does, except he slumps in november, not january. the difference in that is enough to make up the difference.

Considering how well Torrey Smith was handled in the previous game, it was shocking that it happened the way it did. Add the worst day ever from our safeties and you have a recipe for shit. But the point is I can't give Peyton too much credit for being a regular season warrior when time and time again he tops out at 21 points a playoff game, and always falls short when you need him to play at at least a decent level. Eli generally gives just as good as Peyton does, except he slumps in november, not january. the difference in that is enough to make up the difference.

Tops out at 21 points in the play offs? Since when is throwing 3 TDs in the play offs frowned upon? You look at the last 9 superbowls only three QBs threw for 3 TDs: Aaron Rodgers, Joe Flacco and Kurt Warner and Warner was the only one that lost. Even though Peyton had a couple turnovers, he put your team in a position to win putting you guys up 7. It's not Peytons fault your defense gave up a fail mary with 0:41 seconds left on the clock.

Tops out at 21 points in the play offs? Since when is throwing 3 TDs in the play offs frowned upon? You look at the last 9 superbowls only three QBs threw for 3 TDs: Aaron Rodgers, Joe Flacco and Kurt Warner and Warner was the only one that lost. Even though Peyton had a couple turnovers, he put your team in a position to win putting you guys up 7. It's not Peytons fault your defense gave up a fail mary with 0:41 seconds left on the clock.

Tom Brady did too vs Carolina.

Inb4 Zack says Spygate was the reason for that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, he did. I just did the last 9 superbowls though. He may have been the 10th but I just thought 9 was more then efficient enough to prove my point.

1. Tom Brady

2. Aaron Rodgers

3. Ben Roethlisberger

4. Drew Brees

5. Peyton Manning

6. Joe Flacco(his regular seasons may be inconsistent, but he's been money in the playoffs as of late, and with Caldwell taking over at OC, it seems it's improved their offense as a whole. Joe could have a breakout regular season next year.)

7. Eli Manning

8. Matt Ryan

9. RG3/Russell Wilson

10. Russell Wilson/RG3

Just missed: Colin Kaepernick, Tony Romo, Cam Newton

Schaub would be on my list if Kubiak wasn't in the process of completely ruining him with his retarded play calling.

1. Tom Brady

2. Aaron Rodgers

3. Ben Roethlisberger

4. Drew Brees

5. Peyton Manning

6. Joe Flacco(his regular seasons may be inconsistent, but he's been money in the playoffs as of late, and with Caldwell taking over at OC, it seems it's improved their offense as a whole. Joe could have a breakout regular season next year.)

7. Eli Manning

8. Matt Ryan

9. RG3/Russell Wilson

10. Russell Wilson/RG3

Just missed: Colin Kaepernick, Tony Romo, Cam Newton

Schaub would be on my list if Kubiak wasn't in the process of completely ruining him with his retarded play calling.

RG3 and Russell Wilson are not already better than Tony Romo, and Colin Kaepernick has some serious weaknesses that the Ravens were highlighting before losing Ngata changed everything.

I said tops out at 21 points, not throws 3 TD's. You can run the ball in to score too ya know. Point being, Peyton's play drops immensely, this is not a new trend.

I said tops out at 21 points, not throws 3 TD's. You can run the ball in to score too ya know. Point being, Peyton's play drops immensely, this is not a new trend.

I still have trouble putting that much of the loss on Manning when the secondary shit their pants the way they did, I'm also not as willing to forgive Eli's barely mediocre play through most of the regular seasons based on a couple playoff runs with amazing defenses, isolating the QB play I don't think there's any way to put Eli above Peyton

Edited by oochymp