Vin

[Official] 2014 TGP ESPN Fantasy Football

I just can't believe it would even be considered, I don't care as far as vetoing it.

I'm not touching the veto button after the shitstorm that unleashed last year. Don't care to have ten more pages of QQ to bother with.

Edited by Thanatos19

I need RBs, can't keep rolling with Ellington, Smith, and Johnson, everyone on my team is available for the right price, for reference here's my team:

QB

Drew Brees

RB

Andre Ellington

Antone Smith

Chris Johnson

Darren Sproles

WR

Pierre Garcon

Kelvin Benjamin

Emmanuel Sanders

Mike Wallace

Andrew Hawkins

Andre Roberts

Doug Baldwin

TE

Owen Daniels

Jimmy Graham

Okay so Bay and I have reversed the trade. Rivers is on the trading block. Looking for a RB. Offer me if you're interested after the trade goes through.

Lol this league and trades... Other people not involved in the trade should just stay out of it.... Whatever, though.

I can't believe I am in the position that I am... Crashing back down to Earth will be fun.

• Upvote 2

Offer still stands, if you need a QB Rivers is still on the trading block, just send me a request. Looking for a RB or WR.

Edited by Spartan Havoc

I'd make you an offer, but I don't think I have anyone that'd make it a decent deal and he's not enough of an upgrade on Brees for me to do a package deal, but looking at some of the QBs that are starting on other teams you should definitely be getting some decent offers

If you want anyone on my team that you'd like for Rivers, I'm open for it.

Sorry for not being around, it has been one shitty month personally and I had been updating my team when I remembered/had the chance. Im here now though

Cuda being a free win from now on is kinda lame.

Foles is out for a long while and his team is starting him at QB.

Can we at least put Carson Palmer off his bench in as his QB and get the top TE off the waiver wire since Kyle Rudolph is out if we arent going to kick him and put someone else as manager of the team?

Edited by Thanatos19

Can we at least put Carson Palmer off his bench in as his QB and get the top TE off the waiver wire since Kyle Rudolph is out if we arent going to kick him and put someone else as manager of the team?

I'd be in favor

actually, as I think about it I'm sure there have already been a number of people who have gotten cheap wins over him this season so I'm not sure it'd be fair to the people still on his schedule for us to suddenly step in and say that ain't right, and for what it's worth I'm saying this without looking at his schedule so I have no idea which group, if either, I'm in

There's a difference though. I'm on his schedule and I'm saying this.

Before, at least he was starting a QB. Now he won't be. I'd rather have someone take over, tbh.

Well what ever is decided is fine with me.

An so my one mega week with two of my teams is done. Ridiculous scores.

Well, my team pulled off the miracle this weekend against Favre.

just wanted to point out that Cuda is now 2-1 since losing Foles, helps that he has Antonio Brown, Demayrius Thomas, and Marshawn Lynch

Still should be a tougher out. Where did he go, exactly?

Can we get rid of divisions for next year? Vin won his division at 7-6 lol.

Edited by Thanatos19

I'll throw up a thread when we get close to next season to go over some changes that you guys want to see.

Taht whole division is terrible. :laugh: 4 best teams clearly in the same division. Funny how things work out.

looks like it's gonna be me and JD in the championship, bring it

My team is clearly superior in every way... It's gonna take some massive strokes of luck and some shitty games across the board for me to lose. :smug:

is that why I'm outscoring you this week with Brees and Graham still going?

You have worse players across the board so it's easier for you to set a lineup. The supreme talent on my roster makes it really hard to determine who the best play is going to be every week. Yes, it actually hurts me to have a much better team than you.

Edited by Favre4Ever

the next time your bench wins you a fantasy game let me know, in the mean time I'll have fun beating your starters