Vin

[Official] 2014 TGP Auction League

I'm in a weird predicament right now, I don't have a kicker and I also don't have any players I'm willing to drop to pick one up, so if anyone is looking for some depth I'm in the market to make an unbalanced trade (ie, I give you two players you give me one) I'm primarily going for a RB, but I'll entertain any offer, I might send some offers out later today

in looking at rosters to formulate a trade offer I noticed that Jay Cooper (El Duderinos) has made no changes to his lineup or roster all season, looks like the same is true in the other ESPN league too, does anyone know who that is and/or what's going on with him? there are some other guys who have been more than a little lax in both leagues, but nothing nearly as bad

Edited by oochymp

It's Cuda, and I've pointed it out before as someone who needs to be kicked.

• Upvote 1

It's Cuda, and I've pointed it out before as someone who needs to be kicked.

noted, probably not worth doing anything about it for this season at this point, but let's make sure this is brought up in August when we're getting this going again

Sigh.

Going to end up being #2 overall in points and not even going to make the playoffs.

#Rigged.

Good luck beating Blue, ladies. I think I was the only one that had a prayer.

He beat me by 3 the last time we played, and that matters, because I am his fantasy nemesis.

I'll probably get bounced in the first round though. :yao:

He beat me by 3 the last time we played, and that matters, because I am his fantasy nemesis.

I'll probably get bounced in the first round though. :yao:

He didn't have Josh Gordon last time.

Ahem, there is one person here who beat BLUE.

:smug:

This person is like 5-7 now, but once he was 1-0, and that win, was against BLUE.

:smug:

:sigh:

well, I'm still in the playoffs, but it looks like I'm gonna be the first one into the buzzsaw that is NY Blue, seriously, how did he end up with such a stacked team?

Idk, I wasn't at the draft.

This is your guys fault entirely.

big missed opportunity for me this week with Blue vastly underperforming, still another week in the round but it's hard to imagine Blue doing that badly two weeks in a row

big missed opportunity for me this week with Blue vastly underperforming, still another week in the round but it's hard to imagine Blue doing that badly two weeks in a row

well, looks like Blue is putting up another sub-par week, and still beating me handily, does look like a lack of depth is hurting him so maybe somebody can take him out in the championship