Sign in to follow this  
Bangy

Browns Fan Urinates On Art Modells Grave

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11253861/cleveland-browns-fan-urinates-late-baltimore-ravens-owner-art-modell-grave

A Cleveland Browns fan posted a video on YouTube showing himself urinating beside Art Modell's grave in Pikesville, Maryland.

The unidentified man in the video, titled "Browns Fan 'Pays Respects' to Modell," arrives at the gravesite dressed in a Baltimore Ravens Ed Reed jersey.

He then pulls it off to reveal a Browns Lyle Alzado No. 77 jersey and apparently urinates on Modell's grave out of the bottom of his pants leg using a catheter.

Afterward, he speaks to the camera.

"You know, Art, when you ... tried to kill the Cleveland Brownie, you didn't do so good, the Browns fans wouldn't let you, you piece of s---," he says. "I'm in rat land, and I'm going to use the words you used a few years ago.

"As far as pissing on your grave, I had no choice."

When Modell moved the team to Baltimore in 1996, he said he had "no choice."

The video has received more than 10,000 hits. A spokeswoman for the Druid Ridge Cemetery toldThe Baltimore Sun that the Browns fan's decision to urinate beside Modell's grave was "disappointing and disrespectful."

Police did not immediately respond to the paper on the situation and its legality.

Modell died in 2012.

It doesn't matter if you have a vendetta against the guy because he moved the team, this is just damn right disrespectful to the guy. Seriously hope he is caught and punished.

Stay classy Brown's fan, stay classy

Edited by Arz

If someone didn't garner respect when he was alive, he shouldn't command it in death. Modell was a piece of shit and he did Cleveland dirty. Loyalty to one's team may be a foreign concept to you, but I imagine if someone came and took your prissy soccer team you'd want to piss on a grave, too. :p

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Tbh he may have been a piece of shit because of what happened with Cleveland and the move to Baltimore but come on man. It doesn't matter if he didn't deserve respect when alive, to do this on a grave is just downright disgraceful and because it happened over a football matter shows what a lowlife piece of shit this guy is.

Ha in regards to the soccer thing fortunately for that relocation are pretty much non-exsistant, very rarely does that happen but if it did I damn sure wouldn't do something like this.

Someone moves the Bills, I'll piss all over their grave.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

He pissed on a grave over a game. There's a difference between being a bitter fan and just being an asshole with fucked up priorities.

Perspective :clap:

We can talk about how Modell left town on their fans etc. etc. doesn't change the fact that this guy is a loser. I won't say he "can rot" because people do dumb shit and make mistakes that aren't the totality of our being all the time. But he's definitely a loser at this point.

Edited by CampinWithGoatSampson
  • Upvote 1

You should just start stocking up on your piss right now, so you'll be ready when Jon Bon Jovi is six feet under.

Nah man, Terry Pegula is our savior.

Please

If someone didn't garner respect when he was alive, he shouldn't command it in death. Modell was a piece of shit and he did Cleveland dirty. Loyalty to one's team may be a foreign concept to you, but I imagine if someone came and took your prissy soccer team you'd want to piss on a grave, too. :p

So the proper way to get back at him for being a POS and dirty while alive is to be a dirty POS and piss on his grave after he's dead? Right...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I am hoping this is just a joke because if not its one of the most moronic things I've seen on these boards lol.

Why should the family of the owner has to suffer because because of a decision over football? Sorry but if you was in that situation as a family member you'd bust a nut. Perspective gentlemen.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

So the proper way to get back at him for being a POS and dirty while alive is to be a dirty POS and piss on his grave after he's dead? Right...

Sure? It's your opinion that pissing on a grave of a worthless person makes him a piece of shit. The urine served no purpose but to send a message, which he succeeded in doing.

The urine ended up on the grass well above the casket that the man's rotting corpse resides in. I'm sure he and his family are suffering miserably, lmao. Bodies go through much worse during autopsies, embalming, and cremation.

It's amusing that urinating in the general vicinity of a dead body is the height of disrespect, but lying to an entire city by promising not to move the one thing they care about most, then moving and leaving them with nothing for three years, and forcing them to watch the team that should've been theirs win the Super Bowl are all kosher, seeing as the guy's dead.

• Upvote 2

Still better than digging up the grave, fucking the corpse in the asshole and then pissing on it. >_>

Razor, you're a sick sumbitch. And that's why you're awesome.

Sure? It's your opinion that pissing on a grave of a worthless person makes him a piece of shit. The urine served no purpose but to send a message, which he succeeded in doing.

The urine ended up on the grass well above the casket that the man's rotting corpse resides in. I'm sure he and his family are suffering miserably, lmao. Bodies go through much worse during autopsies, embalming, and cremation.

It's amusing that urinating in the general vicinity of a dead body is the height of disrespect, but lying to an entire city by promising not to move the one thing they care about most, then moving and leaving them with nothing for three years, and forcing them to watch the team that should've been theirs win the Super Bowl are all kosher, seeing as the guy's dead.

It's your opinion that Modell was a dirty POS in the first place.

At the end of the day wtf does it really matter? I'm sure him and his family still receive hate mail and death threats and if not they probably have plenty of them from back in the day. The guy knew what he was doing. He had to know people would be pissed and hate him forever. He signed up for shit like this when he moved the Browns. It's a shame that his family has to deal with it too, but other than that I don't care.

At the end of the day wtf does it really matter? I'm sure him and his family still receive hate mail and death threats and if not they probably have plenty of them from back in the day. The guy knew what he was doing. He had to know people would be pissed and hate him forever. He signed up for shit like this when he moved the Browns. It's a shame that his family has to deal with it too, but other than that I don't care.

So what you're saying is that because the business decision was regarding football and it was done in a shit way it's totally fine to desecrate his grave?

That's some bullshit sean lol. Had this been a non football realted incident there would be uproar pure and simple. No matter if the guy was a prick, the action wither it was on the grass or in the casket (still on the area of his grave) is a disgusting action.

• Upvote 1

You can't be serious. Soldiers sign up for being shot at. Doctors sign up for knowing they will not be able to save everyone. Businessmen aren't signing up for having their grave disrespected by making a business decision. To even hint that there is some kind of logical correlation there baffles me.

He promised an entire city that he would not move the team that had been there since the '40s, waited until they had a funding deal passed, and then bolted while trying to take the Browns history with him and leaving Cleveland without a team for 3 years. He signed up for the vitriol he's experienced when his "business decision" broke a promise to and shit on the lives of an already loathsome city.

And, to reiterate, "If someone didn't garner respect when he was alive, he shouldn't command it in death." Why should a grave of any shit person be held in such high regard? Would you be in an uproar over some piss on the grave of the guy that made a "business decision" by promising not to close a factory, then bolting and fucking over hundreds of people? Would you hold sacred the hallowed ground at the grave of a sex offender?

It's also hilarious that you losers are wishing death on a grave-pisser and calling him worthless while in the same breath defending the actions of a self-serving douche, simply because he's dead. The Cleveland fan is guilty of a cathartic experience and a moronic video, while Modell is guilty of being a dishonest, slimy fuck (none of this touches on his shady business tactics throughout the course of his career, prior to the move).

• Upvote 2

And, to reiterate, "If someone didn't garner respect when he was alive, he shouldn't command it in death." Why should a grave of any shit person be held in such high regard? Would you be in an uproar over some piss on the grave of the guy that made a "business decision" by promising not to close a factory, then bolting and fucking over hundreds of people? Would you hold sacred the hallowed ground at the grave of a sex offender?

as I said above (or on the previous page) nobody's asking anyone to put flowers on Modell's grave, we're just asking for people to refrain from active disrespect, you seem to regard active respect and active disrespect as coterminous, so I'm curious, when you walk by a random person on the street and they don't acknowledge your presence do you view that as them giving you respect or as them disrespecting you?

• Upvote 1

Damn I didn't notice how this topic blew up. But yeah I maintain my stance. Modell obviously fucked over a city and forced the move with his demands and should be viewed as the shady businessman who did so. Meanwhile the dude pissing on his grave is just an idiot :lol: I'm not glad at 'em, I'm not mad at 'em but I think he's a dummy for sure.