Sign in to follow this  
DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

Top 10 PGs

I too would take Conley and Lowry over Wall. While John Wall is the kind of player who has potential to become the league's best at his position, I feel that his game isn't refined enough, yet. The Pacers were daring him to shoot throughout that entire series, and he just seemed to launch one brick after another.

I think he'll be closer to the top in 2-3 years as his shot develops.

I disagree, Wall as is is already better then the other two imo. This was his first taste of playoff basketball, and he had to go through, literally, the two best defenses in the NBA.

Lowry has had his fair share of inconsistencies in both the playoffs and the regular season.

The only thing and I seriously mean the ONLY thing I disagree with is putting Curry over Westbrook. But even that is a close call for me. I'm obviously biased but I'd take Wall over Conley, maybe not Lowry though. My big thing with Lowry is that he may have been overachieving or a bit more ambitious than he usually is because of this past season being his contract year.

Lowry has been a top 10 guy for a while imo. I think last year wasn't him doing better just for a contract as much as it was him finally getting a real shot. But still, he didn't put up better numbers then Wall, and he's not better on defense then Wall.

He's a better shooter, but I think Wall is a better distributor, and better on defense.

I cant say CP3 will be the best PG of all time.. Magic Johnson is.

He's still just 29. I'm not saying he will be, he probably will never surpass a Magic Johnson from a legacy and trophy perspective, but I think statistically speaking, he'll have a strong argument for it.