Maverick

Official Soccer Thread

Oh yeah, when your boy takes you and his former teammates soul so non-nonchalantly forcing him to literately walk off the pitch in shame for a few seconds:

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/768468595785338880

Edited by CampinWithGordonRamsay
  • Upvote 2

yeah janssen looked good. poch will have to see if he can find a formula that gets the best out of him and kane

• Upvote 1

Forget who it was, Brady or someone else said he sucked I was like :walter: Was obvious they only watched him miss that one shot attempt and missed all the other good shit he did :lol:

Nah I didn't know he played that well. I had money on tottenum and wanted to murder his face when he missed that easy goal. I was wrong tho

• Upvote 1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3758071/Tottenham-consider-15m-Crystal-Palace-winger-Wilfried-Zaha.html

If I'm Campin I don't like this rumor. Zaha is just like these other English pacey wingers that had potential when they were young but it never really amounted to anything. Walcott, Lennon, Sinclair, Townsend, etc.

By the way, sig bet or something for Saturday's game? Unless you're scurred :smug:

Edited by Maverick

Doubt it's true unless the N’Koudou deal is going south. Even then, why not just stick with N'Jie instead of Zaha. Doesn't make sense so not really buying it.

Sig bet for a week? (because after that going back to Jegs sig) I'm down. Your boys gonna catch that work.

:cigar:

Watching Avalanche games they talk about the Rapids being pretty far in the playoffs or something

I'd love if Chelsea had to play Liverpool again next week and we could bring them back down to Earth.

Well I was happy with the Draw against Liverpool seeing as they keep poaching our players. Also good win against Everton and getting revenge on Koeman for leaving for money after saying he wouldn't do that. Arsenal away in the League Cup tomorrow will be interesting.

Near Medellin, Colombia (CNN)Brazil is mourning the deaths of dozens of its countrymen aboard a flight that crashed into the side of a mountain in Colombia.
Investigators are examining flight recorders retrieved from LAMIA Flight 2933 to determine what brought down the plane with 77 people late Monday night local time.
Players, coaches and invited guests from Brazil's Chapecoense soccer team were on board the charter flight. Seventy-one people were killed and six survived.
On Wednesday, a remembrance will be held for the victims at the Atanasio Girardot Stadium in Medellin, Colombia, where Brazil's Chapecoense soccer team had been due to play Colombia's Atletico Nacional team.
"Tomorrow in a symbol of solidarity, we will head to the stadium at 6:45 p wearing white and with candles for the victims," the Medellin mayor's office said in a Twitter post.
Among the victims were around 20 journalists on the way to cover what was supposed to be a heartwarming chapter in a Cinderella story for a team of unlikely champions. The soccer club, which has risen the ranks in Brazilian soccer and has a devoted national fan base, was set to play in the first leg of the South American Cup finals Wednesday.

On Tuesday, hundreds of heartbroken fans gathered at Arena Conda in the team's hometown of Chapeco, Brazil, to mourn their loss.

More @ http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/29/americas/colombia-plane-accident/

:(

Bangy you mad that Liverpool are the best team in the league?

Not really because A) Your not and B) you've given Southampton close to £100 Million the last few years. Thanks for your continued support

@Sarge: Yeah, that's terrible. The opposing team wants the cup awarded to Chape which is a really nice gesture.

@Bangy: LOL. If we're not the best team in the league, who is? Chelsea? We've already beat them. Our schedule has been more difficult than theirs, too. Chelsea are on an impressive run since Conte changed formations and I'd call them the second best team in the league, but they aren't better than Liverpool.

You're foolish enough to keep selling so why not keep buying? Van Dijk is next. :smug:

2016 MLS Cup: Toronto vs. Seattle at BMO Field.

Wow. Talk about your unlikely match ups.

To answer your question Mav Chelsea look the best team in the league. Your boys went 3-1 up again Bournemouth and still lost 4-3

LOLIVERPOOL

I honestly think Arsenal is the best team though.

Arsenal start hot, turn to shit over January and February, then find a bit of form to finish strong.

The way Conte has Chelsea playing is ridiculous right now

To answer your question Mav Chelsea look the best team in the league. Your boys went 3-1 up again Bournemouth and still lost 4-3

Figures you'd answer me literally MINUTES after we lose for the first time since August. I still think we're the best team in the league, but Chelsea are in the best form right now can't deny that.

LOLIVERPOOL

I honestly think Arsenal is the best team though.

Arsenal are very good and I generally like the club (Ozil is one of my favorite players). You'll always be near the top at the end of the season so you can never count Arsenal out.

anyone planning to watch the MLS Cup tonight?

I've got a cold so I'm grounding myself for the night so I think I might give it a watch.