Maverick

Official Soccer Thread

It literally does not get better than Barca vs Bayern. I can't wait to see them. They're never on TV, unless it's their yearly champions semifinal/final appearance lol. They really need to make it more accessible to see them. Bein needs to buy the rights to the bundesliga or something. I think they play on a channel called goltv but so few ppl have it. And I'm too lazy to watch a shitty internet stream of them so this will be special.

If Barca wins and faces Real in the final.. oh man, has an el Clasico CL final ever happened before? Can't imagine the ratings/buildup for that game, the hype would be at an all time level. I do think Barca would get the W over Real. Bayern should be the tougher opponent.

Edited by RevisFan81

I'm not sure if it's ever happened, but definitely not in recent years. You're right, though.

Messi vs Ronaldo in the CL Final. Super Bowl ratings wouldn't even come fucking CLOSE to what that match would bring in.

Sean secretly loves Sawker. :yep:

Messi just made Boateng fall! And chipped the goalie!! :ooo:

I DVRd and am watching it now. Messi just scored his second amazing goal. Holy shit what a legend.

Boateng's like "fuck, fuck here comes Messi. gonna make the tackle right.....NOW... FUCK!!... shit should I foul him? Nope just gonna fall backwards. come on Neur!!! Fuck."

Edited by RevisFan81
  • Upvote 1

OFFICIAL: Manchester United have confirmed they have reached an agreement for the transfer of Memphis Depay.

Rich get richer. Dude is a monster on the wing. Spurs were sniffing around for awhile. Not anymore. :angry:

I saw that. Liverpool were interested in him too. Once I saw United were interested I knew we didn't have a chance. Way too many advantages for United signing him. Especially dat Dutch connection.

and yeah messi is pretty good

Almost everyone who posts in here likes hockey. So that's cool and stuff. Can't really add anything about Soccer, I did help your grow a little. :smug:

• Upvote 1

I know I've asked before, but anyone else follow mls?

I don't in all honesty. I've watched some playoff games here and there, when Yeldin and Dempsey were in Seattle I caught some. It's definitely growing though, and Florida is exploding in terms of residents craving soccer. MLS and even other leagues with lesser talent are thriving in Florida right now even though I think that MIA MLS team is holding their dicks or whatever while Orlando is killing it in support right now. I definitely want to get more into it, I've been pretty busy as of late but I do think I'll slowly slide into it :yep:

• Upvote 1

A close friend has season tickets to the Red Bulls so I go to a lot of their games throughout the season. Other than that, I don't really watch it on TV. I should, but I can't get into it like the European leagues.

I don't in all honesty. I've watched some playoff games here and there, when Yeldin and Dempsey were in Seattle I caught some. It's definitely growing though, and Florida is exploding in terms of residents craving soccer. MLS and even other leagues with lesser talent are thriving in Florida right now even though I think that MIA MLS team is holding their dicks or whatever while Orlando is killing it in support right now. I definitely want to get more into it, I've been pretty busy as of late but I do think I'll slowly slide into it :yep:

the difference is that Orlando City SC (that's right, Soccer Club) is actually playing games while the Miami team won't join MLS for at least another two years, once the Miami team actually joins they'll probably build a fan base pretty quickly, to an extent at the expense of OCSC

• Upvote 1

Something I hate in soccer is now Real Madrid fans are freaking out and unanimously want Bale gone. Anceolotti might get fired. Like winning the CL or La Liga is their birthright every single year and the fans throw a temper tantrum if they come up short. Barca and Man United fans are like that as well. It was a tight game, give Juventus credit for not allowing Real Madrid any open space at all.

Edited by RevisFan81

Ronaldo was a bigger no show than Bale yesterday Lol

Southampton be whooping that ass.

Sadio Mane scores the fastest hat trick in the premier league.

Southampton be whooping that ass.

Sadio Mane scores the fastest hat trick in the premier league.

Just saw that on Twitter.

2 Minutes 56 seconds between all 3 goals is just ridiculous. Win 6-1, great way to finish in the last home game of the season.

Thb the boys have done well will finish higher than last season after losing the so called big players and most thinking they would get relegated. Proud of there performance this season.

Gonna start following soccer I guess :shifty:

• Upvote 2

Gonna start following soccer I guess :shifty:

A little late to the party, season is mostly coming to an end aside from a few championship games.

Villa played lazy today, hopefully just looking ahead to the FA cup final....

Hull :slingblade:

Welp here comes Norwich City fandom.

Enjoy another relegation battle.

Liverpool

VisroU6.gif

Tottenham finished above us. :mjtears:

And what a shitty performance from the team to send Stevie G out on. Bunch of gutless cowards.