• Frederick
    • Walton
  8. 8. RG

• Herremans
    • Martin
    • Mosely
    • Chris Chester (who? lol)
  9. 9. RT

Lets try and predict this before the year and see how close we get when it's all said and done at the end of the year.

(Oh and pick 3 WR's if you could)

I picked......

QB: Romo. I hate Tony Romo, but he's a damn good QB. He can honestly do anything you want from that position at an extremely high level. He's not the best at the end of the year, but it's up for debate as for how much of that is on him. At the end of the day though RGIII and Foles have a lot to prove still and I think we've seen the best of Eli. All down hill from here.

RB: McCoy. Do I even need to say anything? DeMarco Murray is a fairly distant 2nd, but admittedly he's way better than most realize. Alfred Morris is solid as it gets, but he's kind of scheme dependent and doesn't give you much outside of running the ball.

WR: Bryant, Garcon and Cruz. Obviously Dez is the number 1 guy and should receive all possible votes. No need to waste time there. Some might question Cruz over DeSean Jackson, but I think Cruz is just as explosive, but a little more well rounded as a receiver and just bigger. Lets not forget that DeSean had a season similar to Cruz's on a bad team in 2012-13. Garcon imo was the obvious number 2

TE: Witten. Gotta be J-Wittdawg here. He's getting old but the thing about Witten's game is he was never athletic, so he's still doing his thing catching a bunch of passes. I think Ertz or Reed eventually overtakes him, but I'm not ready to say that yet.

LT: Peters. Easily the toughest call here. The NFCE is loaded at LT and you really couldn't go wrong with Peters, Smith or Williams. All these guys are uber athletes, but I went with Peters since he's stayed more consistently at the top, especially as a run blocker for the past 4 years or so.

LG: Mathis. Nobody comes close. Next.

C: Kelce. Frederick had a great rookie year, but he surrendered too many pressures to put him over Kelce. Both are incredible run blockers. One thing Frederick did a great job of for a rookie is not getting whistled for penalties. Only 3 as a rookie and he started 16 games. That's really impressive

RG: Herremans. This road grating veteran has to get the nod. He's not strong in pass pro, but I'm not putting a rookie over him.

RT: Free. Can be a dominant player at times when he plays disciplined. I think now that the Cowboys know where they're playing him and he can just stay at RT he'll be more consistent. Definitely one of the best RT's in the game when he's not getting whistled for costly penalties

Edited by seanbrock

I agree with a lot of your picks, but I was feeling contrarian at runningback because the position is so fucking stacked. If the Skins are in more games this year (which they should be) Morris will see more touches, which is only a good thing.

Offensive line is gonna be all cowboys except for Pugh (because the Giants need some love on this list) and Mathis at LG.

Somehow I never noticed how the division has three elite left tackles. :think:

Speaking of O-line, I went Eagles across the board. Deal with it.

I got DJax over Garcon and Tyron Smith-Mathis-Frederick-Herremans-Pugh O-line.

Lot of Frederick love. Kelce is the righteous one. :yep:

• Upvote 1

I went with McCoy, but I'm very curious to see what Jennings and Murray do if he stays healthy and plays a full 16. Obviously, Morris is in the conversation.

LT and RB in this division, man. Just loaded.

I had a hard time picking Smith over either Peters or Williams. There is no wrong pick, there.

I went with McCoy, but I'm very curious to see what Jennings and Murray do if he stays healthy and plays a full 16. Obviously, Morris is in the conversation.

LT and RB in this division, man. Just loaded.

I had a hard time picking Smith over either Peters or Williams. There is no wrong pick, there.

I'll be honest, Murray is nasty when he's 100%, but not as good as McCoy. Jennings is solid but McCoy is a top 3 back at worst. He's a special player. I could see Murray maybe outrushing McCoy, but I wouldn't put him over McCoy for that.

I'll be honest, Murray is nasty when he's 100%, but not as good as McCoy. Jennings is solid but McCoy is a top 3 back at worst. He's a special player. I could see Murray maybe outrushing McCoy, but I wouldn't put him over McCoy for that.

I'm basing this on their potential for individual seasons, not who is truly the better player. That's what these awards should be given out for, don't you think? I mean, AP is far and away the best running back in the league, but if he gets injured, or his offensive line loses 2-3 players, the all-pro nod should go to Charles or McCoy or whoever outrushes him.

How the heck did three people vote for Rueben Randle over guys like Cruz and Jackson?

How the heck did three people vote for Rueben Randle over guys like Cruz and Jackson?

Well, it is potential All NFCE Team Predictions so maybe they think Randle has a break out year.

This X 10. I will never, ever, ever understand how Victor Cruz is continually undervalued and underrated by NFL fans. The guy is an absolute monster. Crazy good YAC skills, great hands, great routes. What more do you want? Just because he's not the big monster some guys are, he's still got a lot of their skills in a smaller body.

The guy is a beast, and is EASILY the second best WR in this division, and I cannot imagine how great he'd be if he was a few inches taller and 20-25 pounds heavier. Dear fucking God.

Bow to the Cruz.

• Upvote 1

Got me, Rueben is a pretty good player but nowhere near the caliber of Victor Cruz and DeSean Jackson. Not even close.

This X 10. I will never, ever, ever understand how Victor Cruz is continually undervalued and underrated by NFL fans. The guy is an absolute monster. Crazy good YAC skills, great hands, great routes. What more do you want? Just because he's not the big monster some guys are, he's still got a lot of their skills in a smaller body.

The guy is a beast, and is EASILY the second best WR in this division, and I cannot imagine how great he'd be if he was a few inches taller and 20-25 pounds heavier. Dear fucking God.

Bow to the Cruz.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Edited by Crash3021

Looks like James Lofton when he plays the Eagles. lol