Dutch

What player would you take from your opponents team?

What player would you take from your opponents team that you play this week?

QBS ARE EXLCUDED

:jags:

Seeing as though Gus Bradley is off limits ( :D), I'd have to take Johnathan Cyprien. I think he would be a great addition for us in our back field. He would be a solid upgrade over Nate Allen and would bolster our secondary. Young and highly athletic player.

I thought about Josh Scobee with our uncertainty at kicker but I'm going to ride with Cody Parker who made two 50+ FG's in the preseason. I hope he's the answer.

I TRULY struggled with Allen Robinson who was my favorite receiver coming out the draft. I went with team needs more and trusting in Chip Kelly's scheme even though I think I may take this back if/when Allen Robinson turns into a superstar.

Edited by Dutch

Jordy instead of Baldwin would be wow

From the Jags? idk probably Chris Clemmons. Maybe Cyprien or Poz.

Toughee... Imma go with Patrick Peterson, but choosing him over Campbell was not easy.

Jordy instead of Baldwin would be wow

I'm truly a Wilson fan, but Aaron Rodgers on that team? They might not ever lose again lol

I'm truly a Wilson fan, but Aaron Rodgers on that team? They might not ever lose again lol

I forgot to mention that QBs are excluded.

Indianapolis huh... *reads first rule*

Well shit... Jerrell Freeman I guess? We need another linebacker while Trevathan is down.

• Upvote 1

:Redskins:

Gimme Brian Orakpo. Watt, Clowney, AND Orakpo. Quarterbacks would be straight shittin' their pants!

• Upvote 1

Justin Houston. He's elite at every aspect of being a 3-4 OLB and would be someone we could desperately use.

Luke Kuechly because yeah. Luke + David :megusta:

Ummm, no.

I'd much rather have Greg Hardy. If we had him, we'd finally have an established edge pass rush, and this would be a top 5 defense, for sure.

Kuechly would be great, but I'm fine with David and Foster, and an outside pass rush is a much bigger concern right now.

Eric Reid

Think you were looking for Robert Quinn. Good try buddy.

Give me Travis Frederick I guess... passing on Dez yes. Just another weapon for Kaep to not use.

• Upvote 1

LeSean McCoy.

Flawless victory.

Khalil Mack with Rex Ryan :megusta:

Edited by JetsFan4Life

:Seahawks: v. :Packers:

If I allow for cap value, I take nobody. The only two that could be upgrades are Nelson and Matthews. Although with Matthews we'd have to tinker with the defense to fit.

On second thought, Shields or Williams would make a good 4th CB. Especially since we're down to one of Indy's cutdown day casualties starting at our nickel now.

So I figured out how to beat the Seahawks... break Richard Sherman in half.

<_ wait that not feasible shit.>

Mike Wallace. That type of speed on the outside would really open things up for our slot guys.

I agree. Mike Wallace to the Patriots would be insane. It would be nice to see Mike Wallace have a QB who could connect with him on the deep ball again. 2nd best deep threat in the league in my opinion.

Joe Haden.

Steelers definitely do need a CB. I like Ike but he's getting old lol. I'm also surprised the Steelers let Kenaan Lewis go as well. I would have swore that the Steelers were going CB in the first round.

Joe Thomas

We're pretty good at WR but Brandon Marshall is too good not to chose