Dutch

What player would you take from your opponents team?

Calvin Johnson. Just because I can.

Johnson-Evans-Jackson with no one to throw them the ball :yao:

With that lineup, you could throw them the ball and have success. I can't foresee throwing to trees being difficult.

:Bengals:

Geno fucking Atkins

Geno is a monster most definitely. But the possibility of having A.J Green with Antonio Brown, Le'veon Bell and Big Ben isn't tempting? My God that lineup would be ridiculous.

Edited by Dutch

No Odell Beckham Jr?? Not certain JPP will ever be the same after that back injury.

With Hunter's injury I might have to change to OBJ

Bills actually have a lot of players I would love to have. Kiko Alonzo would make our linebackers ridiculous, and I definitely like Sammy Watkins' potential. However, stacking up Kyle Williams alongside T-Knight would be sick, he's always been one of my favorite players in the league.

A WR over any top-tier DL? :yao:

generally I agree, but when I'd be projecting JPP to a different system it's a bit more of a question mark and Justin Hunter's injury leaves us really thin at WR

generally I agree, but when I'd be projecting JPP to a different system it's a bit more of a question mark and Justin Hunter's injury leaves us really thin at WR

I was speaking to dutch on A.J. Green vs. Geno Atkins. I do think 3-4 OLB JPP is worth more than OBJ as well, but I understand your concerns in the Titans' situation.

WRs are one of the very last positions you want. They're not going to win you anything, but they can help put an already good team over top. WR = cherry on top, not ice cream.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Got it, thought you were questioning my switch and I missed Dutch's reply to you, I agree, Geno on the Steelers would be nuts

• Upvote 1

Come now that's a copout. Hardy isn't playing.

I'd take Mike Evans. The O-line has shored up recently and I don't like anyone on the Bucs O-line anyway.

Having Cam, Benji, and Evans on offense would be a great offense for years to come.

Philip Rivers' Bolo Tie.

Followed closely by Corey Liuget.

Daryl Smith?

I dunno.

Philip Rivers' Bolo Tie.

I'd buy you one for Christmas if I knew you'd actually rock that bish to school/work.

:Chargers: Antonio Gates.