Dutch

What player would you take from your opponents team?

:Redskins:

Desean Jackson :smug:

I seriously considered Ryan Kerrigan. He would be a great asset to our defense but it's something about explosive skill set players. I gravitate towards special play makers like Desean and considering Nick Foles issues against more condensed coverage because of not having a deep threat to stretch the field, yes, give me Desean Action Jackson back.

I was thinking about Marcell Dareus for the Chargers, he is good and fits a need....but I don't think he would fit into our organization's culture. Obviously, in the Eagles case.....you shipped DeSean out for that very reason! So I think you should reconsider Kerrigan or even Garcon and Orakpo!

Earl Thomas. He was ours to begin with.

Or maybe Bobby Wagner... nah I'll stick with Earl.

• Upvote 1

:Redskins:

Brian Orakpo. The thought of adding DeSean back is tempting, but a true elite, consistent pass rusher is what our defense needs (among other things).

Orakpo. Eagles desperately need an effective edge rusher.

• Upvote 1

Not honestly sure. Can't really decide between Brown and Bell. Just not sure I trust Bell, but not sure how much Brown would help.

Brown is a monster after the catch, so if you're looking for offensive help, I'd take him if I were you.

Cam Newton has never had a target like Brown lol. He'd make that offense 10x's better guaranteed.

• Upvote 1

Antonio Brown over Le'veon Bell no question. I really do like Le'veon Bell and do believe he has the potential to be a top back in this league but Brown is already proven and is a top WR in this league. While a better running game can help Cam out, having a top caliber WR for Cam to throw the ball to would help him out immensely giving this young talented QB weapons to throw the ball to.

Probably. I'm just trying to think of things other than a WR, as otherwise that's all I'm going to pick every time.

Rodgers throwing to Megatron would be amazing to see but GB has plenty of good WRs so I would take either Suh or Tulloch to help the front 7. Probably Tulloch since the D-line played a lot better against the Jets.

Antonio Brown should definitely be a highly coveted player, would excel on any offensive system as a legit #1 WR with any competent top 30 QB. My favorite receiver after the no brainer top 4 guys, Megatron, Dez, Marshall, and Demaryius.

:49ers:

Aldon Smith hands down due to how badly we need a pass rusher. But seeing as though he is suspended, the player I would pick is Eric Reid. I really struggled between Patrick Willis and Vernon Davis. Especially Davis. I can only imagine what Vernon Davis would do in a Chip Kelly offense. He'd be putting up Jimmy Graham numbers. All things considered though, our defense needs the most help and Nate Allen is still giving up TD's and it would be great to have a young talented safety compliment Malcolm Jenkins in a shaky secondary.

Edited by Dutch
  • Upvote 1

:Bills:

I've basically taken a pass rusher every week. Jerry Hughes, Kyle Williams, or hell even reuniting with Mario would all be good picks for the Texans.

So to change it up, I'm going with Sammy Watkins. Reunite him with DeAndre Hopkins on the outside, and have Andre put more of his focus on playing in the slot. Now if only the Texans had a serviceable quarterback that could get the ball to these playmakers...

• Upvote 1

:Bye Week:

I guess I'll take a healthy Wes Welker.

• Upvote 1

:Eagles:

Jason Peters at LT, moving Joe Staley to RT which would get Jonathan Martin off the field.

Antonio Gates.

Bye week, but as of now Jeremy Lane sounds like he's on a pretty good path to returning as our nickel CB but still concerning. I may be inclined to select a DE of Avril doesn't start sacking fools.

Edit: just read that today Tharold Simon's first day running again since injury.

Edited by BC

Steve Smith. :p

:(

This is gonna feel horribly wrong.

Edited by Thanatos19
  • Upvote 2

Are backup QBs of limits to? Wouldn't mind having Hasselbeck

Uhhh... this is weird but maybe Gerhart? I think he's actually a pretty good player. We need help at RB pretty bad.

Uhhh... this is weird but maybe Gerhart? I think he's actually a pretty good player. We need help at RB pretty bad.

I'd go with Denard Robinson.His skillset closesy resembles Woodhead's, plus Gerhart is just a slow plodder. Robinson at least has some homerun threat to his game.

Edited by FartWaffles
  • Upvote 1