Tridentdawgpound

MLB Postseason Prediction/Discussion Thread

WHAT IF YOU CAN?!?!? This is the greatest thing I've ever seen in sports from a fan's perspective. I don't really believe it yet. It hasn't sunk in, but it will. When it does, I'm going to be insufferable during the WS games!

KC players be like: :sparta::defense::hitwithrock::gatlingun:

KC fans be like: :rockon::Banana::popcorn: :allhail: :towel: :beerchug2: :thumbup2: :beerchug:

KC's opponents be all needing: :tissue:

Going K.C. for the Series win :yep:

World Series time!!!!

I think the Royals can do this! They've been excellent at using small ball tactics all postseason, and that bullpen is dynamite. I think if they win the first two games at home, K.C. can take it.

Going K.C. in 6 games!

Mad Bum the WS gawd. 0.42 ERA in 3 starts.

Yeah, dude pwn'd us in game one, but you can't keep a good squad down DOE!!! Game two: the magic continues.

This team is so much fun to watch. I have to work the ENTIRE weekend though, so that's a bummer.

I'll help root for K.C.

Last night was fun. The crowd was really into it and didn't let the game 1 loss bother them. That 6th inning was great.

Hope K.C. takes 2 of 3 in San Francisco. I'd love to see them clinch at home

I'll help root for K.C.

Last night was fun. The crowd was really into it and didn't let the game 1 loss bother them. That 6th inning was great.

I'll help root for K.C.

Honestly, so do I. I'm off Tuesday, so then I could watch them close out in game 6. That would be so amazing.

On a side note, a friend of mine just told me that he works with Lorenzo Cain's cousin and he's gonna try to score me some stufff..... How cool would THAT be?!?

Honestly, so do I. I'm off Tuesday, so then I could watch them close out in game 6. That would be so amazing.

On a side note, a friend of mine just told me that he works with Lorenzo Cain's cousin and he's gonna try to score me some stufff..... How cool would THAT be?!?

That would be sweet!

Last night's game... man that Royals bullpen is something else. That 3-2 lead seemed more like a 5-0 lead the way they shut down the Giants.

Bumgarner is unreal.

Welp, we know who the WS MVP is if the Giants win.

So THIS is what it's come to HUH?!? Game SEVEN?!?! One game to rule them ALL?!?!?!? Last 9 road teams in a WS game seven have lost. That's encouraging... I'm going to be a mess tonight. I'm already going crazy! Less than 7 hours to go!!!!

GO ROYALS!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

sucks for Hudson, he finally gets to a World Series, loses his first game and gets pulled in the second inning of his redemption opportunity

Bumgarner is unreal.

Legend at 25 years old.

@bamasevere

If you think Madison Bumgarner is somehow one of the greatest ever because he's having a great postseason, you're insane. #Game7 #SFvsKC

lol at this moron too.

sucks for Hudson, he finally gets to a World Series, loses his first game and gets pulled in the second inning of his redemption opportunity

then again, he does get a ring out of it, so I don't think he's too mad

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cue the people bitching about lack of parity and whatnot even though the fucking Royals just made it to Game 7 of the World Series.

Yeah you'll always get those, even if the Yankees shit the bed for the next 10 years lol

Hats off to K.C. for a great year, and congrats to the Giants on winning their 3rd Series in 5 seasons.

Well, Bumgarner was given a strike zone of 2 feet off the plate on each side and above, so yeah...that was fucked.

At the same time, that final batter (Perez?) is going to go down as one of the biggest dumbasses in game 7 history . Dude swung at 3 pitches at his chin or higher. What a fucking moron.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Glad I missed it. Congrats to the Giants though.