Tridentdawgpound

MLB Postseason Prediction/Discussion Thread

Tigers bullpen e3Pb7cq.png

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg686/scaled.php?tn=0&server=686&filename=1fscd.jpg&xsize=480&ysize=480

And holy shit Peavy does indeed look alot like Jeremy Renner

Be the judge:

Watching SWAT recently and seeing Jake pitch today clicked

The playoffs have been outstanding so far with 2 KC extra-inning wins and the O's comeback today down 3 in the 8th. Hope it continues.

Well, it appears that you're getting what you asked for. ANOTHER extra inning game, and another extra inning win. I really never thought baseball could be so exciting for me, but this is better than... yes, I'm about to say it... some of the sex I've had. Hell, maybe all of it. I've had plenty of that, but this is like Haley's fucking comet, MLB style. The shit doesn't happen often, if ever. I don't even know what's going on!

I took the Royals myself but forgot to post that here lol

Saw that whole WC game and the 2nd half of ALDS game 1. This Royals team has a lot of heart, and that's great to see. Hope they take Game 2 tonight. :)

No post, it doesn't count. Still, that heart is ALL OVER the field. These boys are on a FUCKING MISSION!!!! GET 'EM YOU FUCKS!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

this is like Haley's fucking comet, MLB style. The shit doesn't happen often, if ever. I don't even know what's going on!

1410294674087.gif

:kobe:

• Upvote 1

Well, it appears that you're getting what you asked for. ANOTHER extra inning game, and another extra inning win. I really never thought baseball could be so exciting for me, but this is better than... yes, I'm about to say it... some of the sex I've had. Hell, maybe all of it. I've had plenty of that, but this is like Haley's fucking comet, MLB style. The shit doesn't happen often, if ever. I don't even know what's going on!

No post, it doesn't count. Still, that heart is ALL OVER the field. These boys are on a FUCKING MISSION!!!! GET 'EM YOU FUCKS!!!!!!

This is why playoff baseball is awesome :rock:

• Upvote 1

The Royals victory in Game 2 also made them the first team in the history of major league baseball to win three straight extra inning games in the postseason.

Wouldn't want to be any manager against the Royals lol

• Upvote 1

Nats are getting screwed by the homeplate ump tonight

Nats are getting screwed by the homeplate ump tonight

To me it looked like the ump is being consistent. At any rate it hasn't hurt them just yet.

Just seems like all of the close strike-ball calls are going against us, that 9th inning walk that became the tieing run included three balls that could have been strikes

Just seems like all of the close strike-ball calls are going against us, that 9th inning walk that became the tieing run included three balls that could have been strikes

Yeah it's been crazy. Even SF is getting those calls now.

Crazy game so far. 17 innings.

These playoffs just keep getting better.

I can't see how anything will top an 18 inning classic.

Dodgers-Giants & Angels TIgers would be nice to see but the Royals with the big head of steam they've got would suffice as well. Dodgers-Tigers is my dream series though. Still pullin for Mattingly, Kemp, & Kershaw's squad :yep:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Dodgers-Giants & Angels TIgers would be nice to see but the Royals with the big head of steam they've got would suffice as well. Dodgers-Tigers is my dream series though. Still pullin for Mattingly, Kemp, & Kershaw's squad :yep:

So we can see the Tigers get embarrassed in the World Series again? Pass.

So we can see the Tigers get embarrassed in the World Series again? Pass.

No need to worry now. :lol: Tigers.

Now the Royals need to finish off the Angels and we have ourselves an interesting ALCS :yep:

• Upvote 1

I'd hate to be CJ Wilson if the Angels end up losing this game.

I'd hate to be CJ Wilson if the Angels end up losing this game.

On their way to doing that lol. Although they're trying to change it now.

Edited by BigBen07

That is how you SWEEP a SERIES!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHHAAAAAAAHHAHHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

ALCS?!?!? Playing with house money now. These boys are rising up to the challenge and the stage that their on. This is so amazing. This is what I've been rooting for for the past 20-plus years. THIS is what fair weather fans will never feel. THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT! GO ROYALS!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Royals in 6 or 7 over the Orioles. It'll be a tough series for sure, but K.C. can pull this off.

Interestingly, with the O's last World Series appearance being in 1983 and the Royals last being 1985, the 2014 World Series will have at least one representative from the AL that has not been there in at least 29 years.

Edited by BigBen07