BigBen07

2014-15 NHL Season Thread

15 goals for Nick. That's really good for him at this point. Can't wait to one day get him in NHL 15 HUT.

15 goals for Nick. That's really good for him at this point. Can't wait to one day get him in NHL 15 HUT.

and pushing 50 points, he has been a beast

Nothing short of one of the best playmakers this game has. :) Swedish FTW!

Flyers-Pens was a dandy of a game tonight. These teams always bring it when they play. I want to see another playoff series between these two.

EDIT: I hope Letang isn't too badly hurt. That was a cheap shot by the Flyers' Rinaldo. I'd suspend his ass for 10+ games.

Edited by BigBen07

Yea Carcillo deserves more than 6 for me. Although I like the grinder/toughman style of play and it seems to be slowly leaving the game but Yea this guys shitty attitude and cheap shit he does bugs me.

Glad to see that Kane got his 200th career goal last night and the Hawks woke up again and thrashed the Coyotes

WOOO! 29 save shutout for Hutchinson! Jets win 4-0!

Proud of this team right now. Just ended a 7 in 11 stretch with a 5 game winning streak! Now they can take a well earned rest and get some injured guys back in time for the home stretch.

Sergei Bobrovsky getting hurt was a major damper. Hate seeing players get injuries: http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=749813

Edited by BigBen07

Fuck trading O'Reilly. Big game from him tonight. :rock: Varlamov was strong.

Fuck trading O'Reilly. Big game from him tonight. :rock: Varlamov was strong.

:yep: Now they need to get a streak going. Gotta get the playoff spot!

We've been playing so badly lately, and being just beat to shit emotionally and physically hasn't helped at all. The Blackhawks game wasn't nearly as close as the score. One goal was a garbage shoveler and the other an extremely lucky bounce to Sill. We at least keep getting OT points even if we're not winning. I don't understand how a powerplay can go from being sooo freakin hot to easily one of the worst in the league.

I hope Zac Rinaldo gets shot in the nuts to death in a drive-by-shooting. It's not so much the dirty hit, or his impressive history of dirty hits, it's the cracking jokes about it and being an enormous douchebag after the game. Who knows when Letang will play again dealing with another concussion. Losing that game really hurt.

:yep: Now they need to get a streak going. Gotta get the playoff spot!

Can't score on the road at all, even at home lacking. Need to play close games, this is why they have so many go to extra time.

All-Star team draft tonight :shifty:

All-Star team draft tonight :shifty:

didn't watch it, but I'm glad to see Ovechkin treated it as a joke

Shea Weber 108 mph bomb. Blocking that is not fun.

Los Angeles has placed Mike Richards on waivers.

According to reports, the Kings had been trying to move Richards, but they were unsuccessful in their attempts. He has $5.75 million cap hit until 2019-2020 season and he's earning $7 million this year.

Guy is struggling like hell, someone who needs a proven playoff performer should take a flyer.

Guy is struggling like hell, someone who needs a proven playoff performer should take a flyer.

Pun intended? :smug:

Pun intended? :smug:

Subconsciously. :smug:

That All-Star Game was easily the worst game I've ever seen. So more goals generate more excitement, huh, NHL? Because I was quite positive the crowd was taken out of it by the end of the 2nd.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=750355&navid=nhl:topheads <--- Rinaldo suspended for 8 games.

Edited by BigBen07

the Caps needed that coming out of the all star break, and I'm not a huge fan of fights but seeing Latta knock Downie around was pretty fun

the Caps needed that coming out of the all star break, and I'm not a huge fan of fights but seeing Latta knock Downie around was pretty fun

that was legit my favorite part :yao: I hate Downie so much, and players like him. That 4 min penalty on Ovi was really dumb too.

Stop losing in OT.

Kings have 12 OT/SO losses. That's nuts.

Colorado and Florida follow with 11 and 10 respectively.