BigBen07

2014-15 NHL Season Thread

Then why did you want them to pick RFK stadium?

Sentimental reasons, it's a classic stadium that's just fallen to disrepair, but mainly for the bouncing seats

I'm really looking forward to the Winter Classic tomorrow. Blackhawks have been playing pretty well and would be nice to have them record a Classic win.

I'll be pretty sad if ROR is traded. We'll see what happens. Good player, bad contract.

I'll be pretty sad if ROR is traded. We'll see what happens. Good player, bad contract.

Yeah I think he wants out anyways. Even though he had that nice game winner last night, he's been underachieving this year IMO. I don't want him to leave, but I think it's inevitable.

Yeah I think he wants out anyways. Even though he had that nice game winner last night, he's been underachieving this year IMO. I don't want him to leave, but I think it's inevitable.

For all the shit he gets he is tied in points with Duchene at 21. Both are having tough times. Roy is killing Dutchy by putting Talbot on his line. You never see Duchene take heat and he should be taking some.

Both on pace for 46 points :puke:

Edited by Bay

Varly straight beastin'. Never been worried about another man's groin before. :laugh:

• Upvote 2

1 Goal against the Oilers. :wah: Oh well :laugh: Better than losing 8-2 :yao:

Pekka Rinne gives up 6 goals and wins. My god this is truly Nashville's year.

The starting lineup for the NHL all stars is composed of 5 Chicago Blackhawks, and Zemgus Girgensons.

God bless us, everyone.

Happy for Zem, screw the Blackhawk love fest.

Happy for Zem, screw the Blackhawk love fest.

Screw you my friend, screw you.

Latvia unites I see

Screw you my friend, screw you.

Latvia unites I see

I still like Seabrook. One of my favorite defensemen still... and he's a right shot. :D

Saw that... lmao Wild got blasted.

Leafs, Pens, Jackets, Sabres, and Flyers also get smoked lol

And the Preds blow a three goal lead in their W. :yao: Crazy night.

Hats off to Jagr for his hat trick. Oldest player to record one :rock:

Edited by BigBen07
  • Upvote 1

I still like Seabrook. One of my favorite defensemen still... and he's a right shot. :D

I forgot about your love for the right handed defenceman.

Blackhawks should hopefully bounce back against the Stars tonight. Versteeg is out but still shouldn't bee too much of a problem.

I forgot about your love for the right handed defenceman.

Blackhawks should hopefully bounce back against the Stars tonight. Versteeg is out but still shouldn't bee too much of a problem.

Yeah my Twitter handle is @AvsRightShotD because Erik Johnson and Tyson Barrie are both quite good. Also I shoot with a right curve when I mess around outside.

Blackhawks vs Avs again tonight, be nice to see the Hawks win again though if they could not play catch up the whole game and win OT that would be great.

Expect Kane to play well again.

Maple Leafs fire Carlyle as coach
Tuesday, 01.06.2015 / 9:48 AM / News NHL.com
Randy Carlyle was fired Tuesday as coach of the Toronto Maple Leafs.
Assistant coaches Peter Horachek and Steve Spott will handle the coaching duties when the Maple Leafs host the Washington Capitals on Wednesday at the Air Canada Center, according to David Nonis, the team's senior vice president and general manager.
The Maple Leafs are 21-16-3 and hold the second wild-card spot in the Eastern Conference, but have gone 3-7-0 in their past 10 games. They are allowing 34.4 shots per game, the second-highest total in the League.
"I want to thank Randy for all of his hard work and dedication," Nonis said. "It's never an easy decision to make when changing your leadership, but our team was not trending in the right direction and we felt an immediate change was necessary.

weird seeing a coach fired while his team is sitting in a playoff spot

Blackhawks vs Avs again tonight, be nice to see the Hawks win again though if they could not play catch up the whole game and win OT that would be great.

Expect Kane to play well again.

Can't wait to lose 4-0 minimum.

• Upvote 1

Awesome and disgusting at the same time! It's not just the defense, the possession is bad too.

I need to be negative then we win in crazy fashion.

Edited by Bay

That awesome performance by Varlamov got me wondering what the record is for most saves in a non-overtime shutout. It was actually 59 by Scrivens as recent January of last year, so Varly was pretty damn close to that. Damn impressive to say the least.

• Upvote 2