Karl Joesph S Oakland

Vontze Burfict LB Cincy

Kam Challencor S Seattle

DeAndre Levy

Edited by WeaponX20

Steve Smith :Ravens:

Not sure this one really counts. :p

Marshawn Lynch :Seahawks:

Loved him ever since he iced the Saints.

Gerald McCoy :Bucs:

This guy may be the best DT in the league, but since he's on the Bucs he gets little real hype compared to others with more prestigious franchises.

Blake Bortles :jags:

Love watching him play, for some reason I have seen 3 Jags games this year and part of a fourth. Maybe a bit early to say he's a favorite player of mine, but whatever.

Adrian Peterson :Prison:

Was a fantastic runner to watch.

Only one of these five is still on here:

Gerald McCoy :Bucs:

Ezekiel Elliot :Cowboys:

Jadeveon Clowney :Texans:

Khalil Mack :Raiders:

Derek Carr :Raiders:

Vontaze Burfict :Bengals:

Richie Incognito :Bills:

Navarro Bowman :49ers:

CJ Mosely :Ravens:

Landon Collins :Giants:

Honorable Mention: Aaron Donald :Rams:

• Downvote 1

Eric Berry

Larry Fitzgerald

Jonathan Grimes

Alfred Morris

JJ Watt

I am going to exclude Chargers players as Rivers (#1 for sure), Allen, and Gates would make my list. Not sure if Weddle should count either so I'll exclude him too.

:Vikings: Stefon Diggs

:Broncos: Von Miller - http://thebiglead.com/2016/01/26/broncos-nuts-tom-brady/ we all know it was you Von :smug:

:Chiefs: Eric Berry

:Bills: LeSean McCoy

:Rams: Todd Gurley

That was actually Malik Jackson, or so he claimed later.

1. Andrew Luck :Colts: Luck is an amazing talent. The kid has been carrying his team going on 3 years now and has made some of the most beautiful deep throws I've seen in a long time. He is a very gutsy and tough strong young Qb that any franchise would be fortunate to have. Luck has a lot of fight in him; a fire that keeps burning and never goes out. He may make mistakes but he always comes back swinging. He's always a threat even when down several possessions and he never gives up. He's never rattled. A very resilient QB with the mental toughness of a 10 year vet. He's on his way to being one of the leagues best QB's for years to come.

2. A.J Green :Bengals: A.J Green is probably the smoothest WR in the entire league. Smooth demeanor/attitude and he plays the game the same way. His routes and movement is very fluid and he makes the game look effortless. I love this kid's talent and he's my favorite WR in the entire league.

3. Adrian Peterson :Vikings: Ashame that his career may be derailed but Adrian Peterson had/has what it takes to become the greatest RB to ever play the game in my opinion. The combination of speed, acceleration, strength and agility is probably unmatched. Peterson is a threat anywhere on the field and he runs so hard and with authority. He was close to topping my all time favorite RB in Barry Sanders.

4. Darrelle Revis :patriots: Watching Revis has been a true privilege. He was a technician master at his craft which is something that I truly admire. He was a complete shutdown corner at arguably one of the most difficult positions in the game going against some of the most talented athletes in the world; WR's. I don't think any CB in the league can do what Revis did. He seems to have lost a step but is still a great corner and one of the best in the league.

5. Patrick Willis :49ers: There is something about having a stud linebacker in the middle of the defense. Patrick Willis is sure fire hall of famer at his point in his career in my opinion. I truly love dominant MLB and that's exactly what Patrick Willis has been from day 1. He plays the game with much tenacity and is all over the field making plays. He's an amazing tackler and was effective enough in coverage. It's great when you have a LB who has the knack of always being around the ball and involved in a play. You can tell he was determined to be great since he's entered the league and he's been nothing short of that. I would kill to have a MLB of the caliber like Patrick Willis.

1. A.J Green

The rest in no particular order

Julio Jones

Tom Brady

Drew Brees

Darrelle Revis - He fell off a cliff but I still have mad respect for Revis. In his prime, he was the best corner to ever play the game in my opinion.

Darrelle Revis - He fell off a cliff but I still have mad respect for Revis. In his prime, he was the best corner to ever play the game in my opinion.

ronnie_lott_1988_09_01.jpg

Edited by FartWaffles

Ronnie Lott was the man. No argument there. He's an all time great. However, for me, Revis playing in the most dominant passing era that the game has ever seen combined with how strict the rules are now in the passing game against defenders has to be the most difficult era ever to play corner in. Considering these two factors and Revis success in still shutting down the best players in the world at the WR position, Revis takes the crown in my opinion.

Edited by Dutch

That was actually Malik Jackson, or so he claimed later.

So you are saying Malik should also make my list?

Agree to disagree, I guess.

If you go by that logic, every corner that played over 10+ years ago is basically disqualified, because of rule change. So I guess your Top 3 corners of all-time looks something like: Revis, Sherman, and Peterson. :yao:

You can't fault a player for the era they play in. Even with that said, Lott's abilities would translate over even into today's game.

Yeah. That's why it is hard to compare players across different era's. I won't speak for Sherman or Peterson, but the level of domination that Revis achieved with the new rules surpasses the level of dominance than those in the past with basically no rules in my opinion. The game is unquestionably more difficult than the past and It's not a knock against Lott. With that being said, the few years that Lott played corner, he didn't reach the level of dominance that Revis did in shutting his opponent down week in and week out against the teams best receiver. Lott who was a great corner did what he did best when he moved over to safety.

Haha wow. These days I'm not all too enamored with Robert Quinn, and while I like Jimmy he's certainly not the dream player I used to think of him as.

1. Antonio Brown

2. Jordy Nelson

3. Rob Gronkowski

4. Khalil Mack

5. Ben Roethlisberger

1. Alvin Kamara

2. Rob Gronkowski

3. Antonio Brown

4. Saquon Barkley

5. Ju Ju Smith-Schuster

1. A.J Green

2. Adrian Peterson