Cherry

Draft Breakdown 2015 draft

So rumor around the mill is that Shane Ray ran like, a 7.7 3 cone at his pro day... Assuming there's any truth to that, I wouldn't touch him... In any round...

He looked stiff in games I saw... But if that's real... Damn. Lol.

• Upvote 1

So rumor around the mill is that Shane Ray ran like, a 7.7 3 cone at his pro day... Assuming there's any truth to that, I wouldn't touch him... In any round...

A bad run on the cones means you wouldn't touch him at all? Gotta go by what the tape says.

Nope. He already looked stiff on tape. But I wasn't really worried about it. That's going out the window after seeing that 3-Cone. That's really REALLY bad.

Maybe as a late round pick, but that's about it. He's not gonna rush the passer standing up with that kinda flexibility. And he doesn't have the frame of a 4-3 DE.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F
  • Upvote 1

Shane Ray is explosive on film. I would have to see the cone drill for myself IMO.

Kevin White is very much a diva now that I'm watching him for the second time.

Just want to say that this year NFL teams have been TOP-NOTCH with the smoke screens.

The games for Mariota are getting crazy.

*fast forward to draft day, Bears trade Matt Forte and their first round pick for Mariota*

:notamused:

I already started to realize this week that there are a few picks the Bears can make that won't piss me off lol

Whispers that Kevin White may be falling a bit. Not much of a surprise to me, I was more surprised by his quick rise.

Whispers that Kevin White may be falling a bit. Not much of a surprise to me, I was more surprised by his quick rise.

I mean he's a pretty good athlete so I'm not that surprised he would rise to his feet that quickly after falling :shrug:

PJ WILLIAMS ARRESTED ON DUI CHARGE LIKE A GOOFY

Florida State cornerback P.J. Williams, one of the most highly-regarded prospects at his position for the 2015 NFL Draft, has been arrested on a DUI charge.

According to NFL Media's Albert Breer and Ian Rapoport, who cited the Leon County (Fla.) jail, Williams was arrested at 3:08 a.m. Friday. The FSU campus in Tallahassee, Fla., is in Leon County.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000483385/article/pj-williams-arrested-for-dui

Edited by butta55

How incredibly smart is this guy... Ha.

Maybe he was scared Browns would take him at #19.

• Upvote 1

He was a fringe first rounder to begin with, so this moronic act pretty much guarantees he will be a Day 2 pick now.

If I were a GM I would take him off of my draft board entirely. If he can't control himself during the biggest job interview of his entire life, what makes you think he can when someone throws millions of dollars into his lap? :shrug:

• Upvote 1

He was a fringe first rounder to begin with, so this moronic act pretty much guarantees he will be a Day 2 pick now.

If I were a GM I would take him off of my draft board entirely. If he can't control himself during the biggest job interview of his entire life, what makes you think he can when someone throws millions of dollars into his lap? :shrug:

Well this the question I'm asking myself....

Which is worse...what he did or what Gregory did failing a test at the combine?

Well this the question I'm asking myself....

Which is worse...what he did or what Gregory did failing a test at the combine?

Honestly they're both on the same level in my book. Problem is more teams will be willing to look past it in Gregory's case, just because he is a very highly regarded draft prospect. Not saying that it's fair, but that's just how it is.

Woke up with a very weird feeling that Mariota is gonna end up on the Redskins :slingblade:

Woke up with the same feeling that Mariota is gonna be on a bad franchise.

You guys are weird. I woke up with a raging boner.

...along with a suspicion the Eagles are taking Brett Hundley in the 2nd round, but that's beside the point.

Edited by SteVo
  • Upvote 1

Woke up with a very weird feeling that Mariota is gonna end up on the Redskins :slingblade:

You argued valiantly against this when I brought up the possibility... Bow to your master! #BearDown

My retardedly early mock draft had Mariota going to the Redskins, but this next one I'm working on has the Browns trading up to draft him. Either way it doesn't look good for Marcus! :laugh:

Excuse me, who said it on the radio show? :slingblade: