Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Rotten Egg TGP: Paul George Already Shooting Jump Shots, Sleeping with Teammates' Wives, Again

Pacers all star Paul George made national headlines when he was spotted shooting jump shots, yesterday, not even 3 months after one of the nastiest leg fractures ever caught on camera. George put minimal pressure on his legs during the shot attempts, but nevertheless, the feat he has accomplished in such a short amount of time is incredibly impressive.

We made our way to team facilities yesterday, expecting jovial reactions from everybody throughout the franchise. To our surprise, George's teammates gathered on the other end of the floor, discussing an issue completely separated from basketball. A player who asked not to be named told us that he'd recently caught George with his wife. "He got no respect for any of us," the player said.

David West, team captain and boxer extraordinaire, had much to say on the topic. "This is the kind of shit that ruins chemistry, but we have no clue how to stop him." West's face contorts into playoff mode, the expression of savagery that he wears throughout April and May. "I've talked to him as a friend, threatened him physically, knocked a few teeth out. Nothing seems to work on him."

"He's had more dental procedures than anybody I've ever seen," said reserve power forward Luis Scola. "I'm fortunate that my wife still lives in Buenos Aires."

Head Coach Frank Vogel was even seen glaring at his superstar, and when approached about his and George's relationship, he simply replied, "Don't ask that question again."

Overall, things are looking up for Paul George, down for anyone who brings an attractive women within thirty feet of him.

Quick note: Monday practice was temporarily halted after center Roy Hibbert tried to re-break George's leg with a baseball bat. Hibbert missed George entirely due to overall lack of coordination.

Edited by BwareDWare94
  • Upvote 1