oochymp

Default Skin

I think in the off-season they will be looking to make several new skins. The board in general is going to be upgraded then. I don't know if they'll make all new skins for every team, but I think Vin said something about making at least 2 or 3 new skins, including a new default skin. :yep:

Yeah, pretty much all the skins need to be redone, and I think the amount of skins is probably something that needs to be addressed. Unfortunately, I don't think any results are going to be seen for a while.

I love the Eagles skin. LeSean McCoy isn't going anywhere and Brian Dawkins the GAWD is always a good choice. I'd be cool if we voted again. My vote for the players on the default skin are Watt and Aaron Rodgers. Two best players in the league for the best football forum on the interwebz :yep:

• Upvote 2

Watt and Russell Wilson IMO.

Just thought it was worth bumping since both players are no longer active NFL players.

Not a huge issue but it probably scares away more visitors than you'd think.

• Upvote 1

The 2 people that made the current team skins are no longer active.

Also, this:

At first it was weird since MJD retired, but now it effectively works as a fitting tribute to two very good players of the 00s. :yep:

Edited by BLUE

Yeah I agree. The default skin is outdated. MJD hasn't been good for years and should have been removed ( :p) even before he retired. Only Jag bias has kept him as a skin. Willis is gone as well.

At first it was weird since MJD retired, but now it effectively works as a fitting tribute to two very good players of the 00s. TGP%20Yep%20Gif.gif

:shifty: More Jag bias lol. It's 2015. The NFL is revolutionizing right before our eyes and there are so many exciting players/stars in our league. The 2000's are done and over with. We have to stay relevant and keep up with the rest of the league especially with how fast it's going. Let's do the NFL players and fans some justice here. I'd be weary checking out a website that has MJD on it too :laugh: Mojo needs to gogo :yep:

Edited by Dutch

Yeah, I agree with Vin's comment. MJD and Willis were two great players who were mostly loved by the masses at TGP. Leave 'em on the banner. :yep:

Yeah, I tend to agree, now that they're both retired it works fine, I made this thread when MJD was wearing a Raiders uni, which made having him at the top of our page in the wrong uni look out of date. But with both retired I think it gives more of a classic look and I like the throwback to the start of the board, and who in their right mind would remember MJD as a Raider?

Bah. Doesn't really make a difference either way tbh. Apparently the MJD being better than A.P debates (IRL) and having MJD ranked higher than A.P on RB list still run deep within me lol.

I really disagree with the idea that the banner is pushing visitors away. Forums as a whole are a dying niche, and they have been for years now. Our banner isn't really going to affect anything either way to be honest.

• Upvote 1