blotsfan

2014-15 NBA Season

The offseason is done! Rejoice my friends!

Anthony Davis has 26 points, 17 rebounds, and 9 blocks.

He's quite good.

Guest Phailadelphia

AD is ridiculous. Hope he stays healthy.

If he can play at that level consistently this year is he on LeBron/KD level? I mean, obviously the stats won't be that crazy every night, but good lord. This dude will win MVP this year.

If this is the Chandler Parsons Dallas got...

One game in and Randle breaks his leg. Going to be another long season for the Lakers.

Former NFL CB Domonique Foxworth has been named the COO of the NBA Players Association.

Yes, you read that right, a former NFL player has been named the COO of the NBA Players Association. Talk about a crossover. Foxworth, 31 and a veteran of 78 career games, was heavily involved in the NFLPA for much of his career before taking over as the NFLPA's president in 2012. He was succeeded by Eric Winston in March. Foxworth retired from the NFL following the 2011 season.

Wiggins/Bennett debuting as The Eh Team, tonight! :rock:

Ugh I was really looking forward to watching Randle this year too. This sucks.

• Upvote 1

Timberwolves and Bucks growing good. Raptors are my playoff-hope this year, but I'm digging what the former two are doing. Go indecisive team-cheering! :smug:

• Downvote 1

Guest Phailadelphia

If he can play at that level consistently this year is he on LeBron/KD level? I mean, obviously the stats won't be that crazy every night, but good lord. This dude will win MVP this year.

Not even close. KD & Bron are from another planet in terms of talent and skill right now. I think AD needs another couple of years before he's on that level.

The GUARDians of the Galaxy strike in a big way!!!

Bledsoe - Dragic - Thomas combined for... 20/30 from the field 8/13 from beyond the arc for 57 of the Suns 119 points. Amazing. And the Morris twins are coming along so nicely... Gonna be a great season!

Did the Thunder just completely shut down? Holy crap...

Guest Phailadelphia

Man this OKC team is gonna be ugly until at least Lamb and Jackson can return. Only dressed 9 players tonight and were clearly out of gas by the time the 4th Q came around. But Russ looked insanely good.

AD has the potential to be the best player in the league as LeBron ages. :yep: KD looks like the heir apparent as of now, and there's obviously other stars lined up. But it's possible. Gonna be fun to watch him blossom.

It was shocking how much Thibs used his bench tonight (I mean even early on, before it was a blowout.) Maybe it was just because it's the Knicks but if he can use all that depth he can extend his starters' health/legs into the post-season for the first time in his tenure. It worked for San Antonio. Maybe Thibs has finally learned :O Was his biggest flaw as a HC so far.

Edited by CampinWithGoatSampson

Who do you guys think is the most underrated player right now?

I'm taking DCousins :smug:

Kyle Lowry

Most people know DMC is a beast.

Edited by BwareDWare94

First game looked nice for us.

Liked what I saw out of our bench, which is going to help us in the long run. All the new additions to the team contribute in some major way and I love it.

Knicks are trash, and I am glad we didn't get Melo this off-season.

Better team>>>One overrated star.

First game looked nice for us.

Liked what I saw out of our bench, which is going to help us in the long run. All the new additions to the team contribute in some major way and I love it.

Knicks are trash, and I am glad we didn't get Melo this off-season.

Better team>>>One overrated star.

Gasol is a way better fit imo. That way the offense can still run through Rose and everybody on that team can pass and defend (Gasol at times). Bulls are probably my pick to win the title at this point, but idk man, the Spurs are still the Spurs. Duncan and Pop are still around. Gonna be tough to knock them off.

Not to mention Cleveland is better

• Downvote 1

Not to mention Cleveland is better

I think Verajao and LeBron are the only people on that team who play defense though.

Their offense should be more than enough to make up for it.

If offense is all that matters, the Suns have a better shot at the title, too. Who is going to stop our guard combo? The only people who can stop them are themselves. :devious: