blotsfan

2014-15 NBA Season

Is there a temporary injured reserve in baseketball like in hockey and baseball? The Thunder should be allowed to bring up some D-League guys.

Guest Phailadelphia

Yes. I can't remember the exact qualifiers, but if you have X amount of players injured for more than 3 games it opens up temporary roster spots. So after tonight OKC can sign a couple of players. After Russ has missed 3 games, they can sign one more. But guys already getting minutes ARE its D-league team's players. They'll have to sign guys off the street just to get some bodies on the court.

Edited by Phailadelphia

Just seems like its not good for the players to have such a small roster.

Guest Phailadelphia

Ok so 3 games in OKC's new offense is a dope flex offense. Lots of high or side P&Rs with a lot of off-ball action. I can't wait to see the team at full health running this system. Even the scrubs are getting good looks despite bad spacing on the floor.

Ricky Rubio is legit. He could be next Nash with the PG skills he has.

Except for the whole "amazing shooter" thing.

Guest Phailadelphia

Yeah I'm not sure Steve Nash is a good comparison.

Ricky Rubio is legit. He could be next Nash with the PG skills he has.

I love me some Rubio but really, no.

Magic have disappointed me to start the season. Hopefully Oladipo can get healthy and spark something.

Guest Phailadelphia

If tonight's game is any indication, I'm not sure Reggie is on this team past the trade deadline. Ibaka and Perk have pulled down rebounds and looked off Jackson on several occasions tonight, instead looking for Telfair. Wonder if this is about Reggie talking about leaving the team to be a starter elsewhere after the season.

Dwight Howard was such a little bitch on the court tonight. Keep blatantly shoving and hitting Noel because the kid was actually helping to defend him well. The 6ers defended Howard brilliantly, tonight. Fronted him with backside help. Dwight decided to revert to childhood and spend the whole game whining. He kept glaring at his teammates and bitching. I saw Jones and Canaan just ignore him, which leads me to believe that his teammates don't like him or take him seriously.

I thought last year was an indication that Howard had grown up. Maybe this will be one bad game that frustrated him because he was playing poorly (on offense--he was great on defense) against a bad team, but I don't care for the demeanor that he displayed tonight. He could have been a leader--he decided to be a cry baby.

• Upvote 1

Dwight is just a cry baby, and he gets pissy when things don't go his way. The moment I gave up on him was in a game years back against the Bucks where we came from behind in the 4th because of some clutch Jason Richardson threes, but after the game Dwight cried about how he wasn't getting the ball in the 4th. He's a talented player who can dominate and take over games but he's a complete idiot.

You know what's sad? Prime time NFL Games have been so bad this year that NBA League Pass has been more enticing than football.

You know what's sad? Prime time NFL Games have been so bad this year that NBA League Pass has been more enticing than football.

I'd still rather watch one of those 40 point blowout dog shit TNF games than a close NBA game, any day. :yao:

The Rockets, who are 4-0 and the first NBA team since 2004-05 to win each of its first four games by double digits.

:notbad:

I'd still rather watch one of those 40 point blowout dog shit TNF games than a close NBA game, any day. :yao:

Same but I'll take center ice over all the dogshit nfl blowouts.

Also Air, I know you don't really care but the Predators look real good.

Edited by Bay
  • Downvote 1

Guest Phailadelphia

The Rockets, who are 4-0 and the first NBA team since 2004-05 to win each of its first four games by double digits.

:notbad:

It'd be an impressive stat if they hadn't played some of the worst teams in the league.

It'd be an impressive stat if they hadn't played some of the worst teams in the league.

And hadn't struggled with the fucking 6ers last night...

Nice double digit win against Miami tonight, though.

You're a Patriots fan, so this isn't surprising. We already knew you had bad taste. :p

Guest Phailadelphia

Serge Ibaka is 6th in made threes this year.

Oh, and he's shooting 73% inside the 3-pt line.

He is easily the most unique player in the game in terms of skill set. Going to be a real travesty if he isn't voted into the All Star game this year.