Bay

State of your team as it stands today.

Eagles fans will be able to post a better assessment after the next three weeks.

@Dallas

vs. Seattle

vs. Dallas

Gotta at least go 1-2 in this stretch. Even then, the Eagles are far from safe in the playoff picture. There's a scenario where they miss the playoffs at 11-5 because of losing tiebreakers with Seattle/San Fran.

Sir, you need to change your avatar, I waste way too much time watching those titties bounce.

The Katy Perry avatar is legend. Of all weeks, this is the one where we should be thankful that she's got such wonderful titties.

• Upvote 1

This team is killing me. It wouldn't be so bad if I expected to lose every week, but it's the weeks that I have a little bit of hope and the team completely lets me down that are crushing.

The offense... Man, the offense... At this point, I don't know who's to blame. Is it Bortles' fault and he's just refusing to throw it deep? (That ball drop for absolutely no reason at all is one of the worst plays I can recall) Is it the playcaller who's seemingly afraid of turning the ball over that's preventing him from calling plays down field? I mean, every drive yesterday seemingly started with two runs followed by a pass on 3rd and long. It wasn't until the 4th quarter when we were down by 20 that the offense finally opened up and passes were completed downfield. Part of it's Bortles: like when he keys on Dennard in the passing game for pretty much the entire game, but when we get in the redzone, instead of hitting the guy that's standing there wide open, he locks on to Marqise Lee who does nothing.

It's just frustrating. At least there's always the draft and next season?

They can't be TOO afraid of turning the ball over. They do it every week. Has RawBrotels even had a game without a pick this year?

Anyway, on to the Chiefs. Currently they have had scratch worthy bookend losses, but otherwise they've looked surprisingly great. I thought that work the injuries they suffered early and often, I did not expect them to be playing like they have this year.

I did say before the season started that losing the bad offensive linemen wasn't going to hurt them much if at all, and that projection was right on. The running game has been even better than expected with a productive Davis in the mix. Charles does what he does, and the run blocking has been above average.

Smith had made me a believer as well. He's definitely limited in that he just doesn't go deep, but his athleticism and mobility are highly overlooked qualities. He stays cool under pressure, he's one of the toughest QB's in the league, and he's an accurate passer. With no WR help, it's impressive what he does.

Losing Berry for the rest of the year doesn't seem good, but they actually looked better without him this year. Still, the kid is a real deal stud. It's never good to lose a guy like that. I'm more concerned with him as a person right now though than as a player. Melanoma is some serious shit. Prayers and best wishes go out to him and his family.

Poe is just a monster. So are Houston and Hali. Cutting Flowers was a GREAT move. The secondary has been incredible all year. Abdullah had been an out of nowhere surprise. The defense is absolutely a huge part off their success, as is the running game.

All hail the coaching staff. They've created an old school smash mouthed football team that's won some very tough games. Sunday night against Denver will tell us a lot more about the state of the team right now, but either way, they look like a playoff team. Kudos Chiefs.

As long as John Fox and Jack Del Rio continue to drag down this incredible assembly of talent into mediocrity we'll be nothing more than paper Super Bowl losers. :shrug:

It's a concern especially now that Seattle seems to have found that overdrive gear again.

Broncos seem to be crunching theirs.

Why do you have to switch teams every time yours sucks?

I now have closure that the Raiders will suck forever, that way. I will never get my hopes up again.

Plus, I love me some black hole :smug:

:offense::puke: Making the playoffs now is that much harder with the loss last night.