• Lions (7-3)
    • Cowboys (7-3)
    • Seahawks (6-4)
    • 49ers (6-4)

Who ya got, TGP?

Who is the best team in the NFC?

Edited by Thanatos19

The Rams.

The Niners are my current pick to make the Super Bowl.

But right now, hard to argue with the Cardinals not being the best. The Packers put on a show today but they tend to do stupid things that screw themselves in big games. McCarthy is more of an OC than a head coach. I just don't trust that team come playoff time unless Rodgers keeps this pace up.

Edited by BradyFan81

Even with the better record the Cardinals have, Rodgers' best statistical season as will be this year, at least in the regular season anyway, has to lead you to fear a game against them more than a game against AZ right now. I have a Packers, Cardinals, Cowboys 1a 1b 1c going on right now. None of them stick out too far beyond the other.

Cardinals @ Seattle next week :rock:

Edited by BC

The Cardinals are constantly toppling the top teams, with their only hiccup coming against us when they were down to their third QB. The defense is stifling, the offense has a number of explosive and emerging options, and they're getting points wherever they can muster them. Until they lose to one of those top NFC teams, the Cardinals are my bet to win the NFC.

I have to go with the Cardinals as well, for the same reasons. They come to play every weak and bow to nobody. They topple the best of the best that they face and have done it with a variety of QBs this year. What is going to stop them? I don't know....

Packers at this very moment.

A good point. But if the Pack have to walk into Arizona, I don't think they walk out with a W.

Cardinals' final two games are Seattle/San Fran, they're @Seattle this week, and they have to play Kansas City. So we should find out just how good they are down the stretch.

Green Bay, meanwhile, has a more favorable schedule, IMO, though it includes New England, and they're final game is vs. Detroit. So they could definitely overtake the #1 seed.

They certainly can, and if the Pack get homefield, well, that might be all she wrote for the NFC side of things.

Then again, they were 15-1 with HFA once and a certain team that got hot at the right time took them out.

They certainly can, and if the Pack get homefield, well, that might be all she wrote for the NFC side of things.

Then again, they were 15-1 with HFA once and a certain team that got hot at the right time took them out.

That's all it takes, which is why inconsistent teams like New Orleans, San Fran, and of course Seattle cannot be counted out of the Super Bowl picture yet.

It's the Packers, and I don't think it's that close either because this is a QB driven league and Aaron Rodgers is just that much better. FYI, the Cardinals are one of the worst teams against the pass, ranked 29th in pass yards allowed per game. Their run defense is legitimately scary, but their secondary leaves a lot to be desired, although you'd think the exact opposite if you watched Deion Sanders and NFL Gameday crew rave about the Cards corners. I think that says more about how bad NFL Network has gotten though. Patrick Peterson is so overrated it's not funny. Even Cardinals fans are starting to realize that he's not arguably the best corner in the game. He gets burned a lot

And this is with 6 performances coming against the QBs already listed? We've seen what happens when they face a team with a good QB. They get lit up. Are the Cards a good team? Absolutely. Will they win the division? It looks more than likely right now. Will they do much in the playoffs? Don't count on it

I wanted to pick Arizona, and of all those teams, they're the one that can contend who I want to contend, but I couldn't vote against Aaron Rodgers. I would bet a lot of money on Green Bay knocking off Arizona. I would bet a lot of money on Dallas having beaten Arizona if Tony Romo had played.

That being said, I love watching this Cardinals team and hope I'm wrong.

It's the Packers, and I don't think it's that close either because this is a QB driven league and Aaron Rodgers is just that much better. FYI, the Cardinals are one of the worst teams against the pass, ranked 29th in pass yards allowed per game. Their run defense is legitimately scary, but their secondary leaves a lot to be desired, although you'd think the exact opposite if you watched Deion Sanders and NFL Gameday crew rave about the Cards corners. I think that says more about how bad NFL Network has gotten though. Patrick Peterson is so overrated it's not funny. Even Cardinals fans are starting to realize that he's not arguably the best corner in the game. He gets burned a lot

And this is with 6 performances coming against the QBs already listed? We've seen what happens when they face a team with a good QB. They get lit up. Are the Cards a good team? Absolutely. Will they win the division? It looks more than likely right now. Will they do much in the playoffs? Don't count on it

They are 5th best in passer rating against, 2nd most interceptions, and are tied for 4th least in passing TDs. Empty yards.

• Upvote 1

Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the league, playing maybe the best football of his career and ever since that loss to Detroit they've dismantled everyone. I know it hasn't happened yet, but the wheels WILL fall off for the Cards with Drew Stanton at QB for the rest of the year. Best team in the NFC has to be Green Bay.

Don't count out the Champs though. They've looked like shit and have scrapped their way to 6-4.

I really can't wait for that GB @ Zona game. I know that they have 3 losses, but it's hard for me to bet against GB while they're putting up 50 points a game.

Wow, surprised no-one has picked 49er's. They are definitely top three.

Edited by Wattafan

Looking at Arizona's schedule though, they haven't faced many great QBs. Well, they did face Peyton, but got absolutely lit up. They faced Rivers Week 1 and played great, so there's that. But on this 6 game win streak they're currently on these are the QBs they've faced:

Cousins, Carr, Foles, Weeden, Austin Davis, Stafford

5 of those 6 QBs are/probably will be career backups.

Their defense is good.. but maybe a tad overrated.

Just called Carr a career backup. Foles too. Those are bold statements.

Wow, surprised no-one has picked 49er's. They are definitely top three.

Running game isn't as strong as in years past and Kaepernick doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in me. Defense is still stout though despite all the adversity they've been through and they're one of the most battle tested teams out there, so at the end of the day they could end up coming out on top at the end of the day, but right now I can't say they're better than Green Bay.

49ers passing game instills no fear in anyone.

I hate being the top vote getter this early in the seaspn still. Aaron Rodgers was angry when he was asked about a few comments about the Packers peaking too early. While I understand his frustration, I have had the same thoughts. I am really afraid this is our pinnacle.

Maybe it would be best if the team lost a couple games here.. both to Minnesota and New England and then reel off a bunch of consecutive wins to finish the season and roll into the playoffs. Yes, I am being completely serious. We have to have another clunker or two this season, we have to... Otherwise it will come in the playoffs.

Nobody who wins this week onward without dropping a game will be winning the Super Bowl. GUARANTEED.

I think we can all agree on one thing though. lolphail.