Detroit Tigers - 4 straight

St. Louis Cardinals - 4 straight

L.A. Clippers - 4 straight

St. Louis Blues 4 straight

Denver Broncos - 4 straight

Cincinnati Bengals - 4 straight

Edited by Bay
  • Upvote 2

So what you're saying is hockey is boring and we should all care about it even less.

Nah Red Wings and Spurs are boring and anyone who likes them sucks. :yep:

The truth is, I was reminded of the Wings' streak that NEEDS to end and just wanted to share with y'all the other highest streaks.

So Hawks being one of the highest is really funny?

The Hawks are the ultimate treadmill team.

• Upvote 2

Spurs franchise is nuts, I think they've only missed the playoffs 4 times since they became a team.

I think the Hawks' presence on this list just shows how easy it is to make the playoffs in the East

Spurs franchise is nuts, I think they've only missed the playoffs 4 times since they became a team.

The Lakers have only missed the playoffs 6 times ever, too. Lot of consistency from both teams there.

Poll + editing OP for fun.

Both have aging cores. The Red Wings have a few good young players. Does San Antonio?

Wings are just a waste of a spot like Minnesota and St. Louis. :smug:

Spurs will make the playoffs as long as Pops is there.

Spurs will make the playoffs as long as Pops is there.

Oh yeah, plus I forgot the Wings might lose their coach.

Reports are that Babcock has decided he's leaving Detroit. Just hasn't decided where he's going.

Great poll question. I went with the Spurs because I think they have the lesser amount of years left in their core & I think they have more immediate threats to surpass them. Once Parker, Ginobli, and Duncan the god retire, I think they'll still be solid overall (& will have cap space). But even then, the NBA is a much harder league to re-load/rebuild in. As far as immediate threats to replace them in the playoffs you have teams like OKC, PHX, and even the Lakers (Huge FA destination) out of the playoffs this year that could surpass them soon. I'd throw in SAC-town because of Demarcus Cousins but idk...

Hockey tends to have more parity but in their division I still think Detroit is sitting pretty and doesn't have many threats incoming aside from maybe Boston, though WC spots might be hard to come by in the East. And I still feel they have a few more years left in their core, specifically Datsyuk, who'll be able to rely on his skills for years to come. I also think the Red Wings tend to draft well and won't have issues re-loading.

Quick side note: I guess the Hawks aren't that much of a treadmill team this year, huh?

Great poll question. I went with the Spurs because I think they have the lesser amount of years left in their core & I think they have more immediate threats to surpass them. Once Parker, Ginobli, and Duncan the god retire, I think they'll still be solid overall (& will have cap space). But even then, the NBA is a much harder league to re-load/rebuild in. As far as immediate threats to replace them in the playoffs you have teams like OKC, PHX, and even the Lakers (Huge FA destination) out of the playoffs this year that could surpass them soon. I'd throw in SAC-town because of Demarcus Cousins but idk...

Hockey tends to have more parity but in their division I still think Detroit is sitting pretty and doesn't have many threats incoming aside from maybe Boston, though WC spots might be hard to come by in the East. And I still feel they have a few more years left in their core, specifically Datsyuk, who'll be able to rely on his skills for years to come. I also think the Red Wings tend to draft well and won't have issues re-loading.

Quick side note: I guess the Hawks aren't that much of a treadmill team this year, huh?

That and the Red Wings have the best development of their players out of any team in hockey. It's not even close. They don't rush players. Edited by Bay
  • Upvote 1

Well 25 years and out. Detroit's streak is done now. :yep:

Last time the Wings were out was 1989-90.

Edited by BigBen07
  • Upvote 1

Congrats to everyone who picked the Wings! :clap: