Sign in to follow this  
CampinWithaMissingPerson

Jameis Winston's side of the story

No, he shouldn't kick him off the team, but he should actually hold the little fucker accountable for his stupid actions. Don't fuck someone who can't say yes or no. Don't yell stupid shit in the middle of the student union. Don't ever, ever, touch a game official, under any circumstances, even if that official is out of position.

There are no excuses for the sheer lack of discipline handed out to Jameis Winston.

• Downvote 3

He was suspended for a game against FSU's biggest in conference rival that likely would've settled the winner of the ACC. What else should he do? Kick the kid out of school? Kidnap his parents and threaten to kill them if he doesn't behave? Get out of here.

Shoving the official should have resulted in another game suspension, at the very least.

The ACC decided the official incident was nothing big. I guess the ACC committee should be hanged on the spot.

Shoving the official should have resulted in another game suspension, at the very least.

may be true, but it shouldn't come from the team, that sort of conduct needs to be dealt with by the conference, so if you have an issue with that you should be complaining about the ACC, not FSU or Jimbo

Watching his press conference... I would stay FAR FAR away from this pretentious sack of shit. I wouldn't want him or his shit attitude anywhere near my team. He has the physical tools, but not the maturity or mind set needed to be a major success on the next level. Maybe somebody can 'fix' that, but I am not gambling a high pick on it.

Ech. Made my skin crawl listening to this douche bag.