SteVo

How did your fantasy team(s) do this year?

Brady/Murray/McCoy/Brown/Evans/Olsen

:phew:

Right? Can't believe they let me draft all those players.

Eight teams, made the playoffs with three, probably not gonna make a run in any league.

:fbm:

Made the playoffs with a bye in my money PPR league, despite my 2nd and 3rd picks being complete busts (Allen & Marshall). Drafting Crabtree and a few waiver wire acquisitions have allowed me to stay afloat but my team has faded big time down the stretch and is extremely inconsistent.

Somehow made the playoffs in TGP's ESPN league despite my team being mostly bad. :lol:

I was in 5 leagues, made the playoffs in four of them. The only team that didn't make the playoffs was insanely unlucky and is probably the best team I have. 2nd highest point total in the league, (16-team nfl.com league), 8-5 record, and 4 of those losses came with the 2nd or 3rd highest score in the league. I really only had one off week the entire season.

Oh and that team would still have made the playoffs as the 6th and final seed, if the owner hadn't made two asinine decisions: tiebreaks are H2H, (and the only time I had an off-week was against another 8-5 team who scored 300 overall points less than me), and to split the league into four divisions, so that another team who was 6-6 overall with 350 less overall points than me was given a playoff spot over my team- the only team in the league who had beaten the #1 team during the regular season.

Yes, I'm a bit peeved at not making the playoffs in all five.

Edited by Thanatos

Less than two points short of winning the championship for the first time. Fucking awesome.

QB Roethlisberger

WR Nelson

WR Mike Thomas

RB Lesean McCoy

RB Jay Ajayi

TE Greg Olsen

W/R Malcolm Mitchell

K Janikowski

Giants

AJ Green

Legarette Blount

Derek Carr

Ty Montgomery

Robert Kelley

Bengals

Derek Henry

Dennis Pitta

Edited by BC

Think I came 2nd to ATL in the TGP ESPN League, which considering I came last the year before and beat Ace's undefeated team as well made my year.

Think I came 2nd to ATL in the TGP ESPN League, which considering I came last the year before and beat Ace's undefeated team as well made my year.

I hope we bomb England lol jk. That was. Good win bro. Sucks because had I avoided that L I would of repeated back to back bro. I tied ATL but would of won off the tiebreakers. Edited by 56AceInDaPlace

I hope we bomb England lol jk. That was. Good win bro. Sucks because had I avoided that L I would of repeated back to back bro. I tied ATL but would of won off the tiebreakers.

Yea I got a shit ton from Brees against you so thought against the Bucs it was going to be the same completely forgetting the Lions shit the bed against the Giants. Might have been closer with Dak as QB but I can't moan.

Honestly I felt better hitting you up on the third attempt than winning it lol

Did terrible in my one league this year (injuries to Allen and Peterson hurt) and in my other league I lost in the semifinals by .05 and of course my team went off in Week 16.